Thread: Hi y’all local cougar Austin here

Verified Companion Companion

Cool Hi y’all local cougar Austin here

Been hearing lots of great things about this site so I finally showed up. Soooo looking forward to lots and loads of open minded fun!

I incall ONLY to hotels that I arrange, NEVER to my place. Best way to reach me is PM first. I’m avail 7 days a week and during the day and during the evenin.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Austin2009; 09-17-2019 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Forgot stuff

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    austin, welcum to ourhone2 !!
    great post - contact method, days/times avail.
    great photo, too.

wrt "I incall ONLY to hotels that I arrange, "
    meaning you get a hotel room and your client comes to consult with you there?
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Yes you got it!

thats a very lovely photo there maam....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Very nice picture, but more visuals would also be nice. Looking forward to learning more about you , maybe we can meet next time I visit the Austin area, if you do not mind us old guys (60+)

Thank you Gandalf4301,

I would post more pics but us companions can’t post any more than the one you see until I get verified. I’ve been waiting a very long time for my second vouch that was sent to be approved and my status changed to verified. In fact the guy that originally sent in my second vouch to be approved I saw a second time and he did another vouch for that time as well but still nothing.

I’m in DFW area sorry if my handle threw you off. I love all ages of guys over 30-35 why would you say that you dirty naughty boy lol

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!
    Welcome...You appear to be all that and a bag of chips.

You may want to reach out to the verified hobbyists who commented in this thread.

I am sure at least one of them can get you verified quickly and offer you some guidance should you seek it?
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 10-28-2019 at 04:17 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin2009 View Post
    Thank you Gandalf4301,

I would post more pics but us companions can’t post any more than the one you see until I get verified. I’ve been waiting a very long time for my second vouch that was sent to be approved and my status changed to verified. In fact the guy that originally sent in my second vouch to be approved I saw a second time and he did another vouch for that time as well but still nothing.

I’m in DFW area sorry if my handle threw you off. I love all ages of guys over 30-35 why would you say that you dirty naughty boy lol

Does anyone know if it is accurate that she can post only one visual. Seems that other new members have poste several. Can she put visuals in her Profile before being verified?

Quote Originally Posted by Austin2009 View Post
    Thank you Gandalf4301,

I would post more pics but us companions can’t post any more than the one you see until I get verified. ...
    however, one can setup a image website or upload to a image website and then link to the photos from here.
    the photos dont have to be uploaded to OH2 for us to drool, errrr ... , view them.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    item 1, Austin2009 has been properly endorsed and is now set to verified companion.

item 2, all registered members (female or male) here are able to create albums (verified members do have additional resources, such as a custom avatar) and may also post photos in their introductory threads.

And, apologies to all inconvenienced by the recent site slow responses (me too, big time!) and our host platform techies are working the hardware issues on their end.

LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    item 2, all registered members (female or male) here are able to create albums (verified members do have additional resources, such as a custom avatar) and may also post photos in their introductory threads.
    how many fotos can a registered mbr have in their albums?
    how many fotos can a verified mbr have in their albums?
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.