Companion's Handle: Adaline Paige
Date of Visit: 9/13/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 504-320-2302
Email Address: AdalinePaige@protonmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-Adaline-Paige
City, State: Mettairie, LA
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, MISH, K9,MISH, CG, Lazy K9, BBBJ, MISH
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: 3
Approximate age of Companion: 30s
Hair Color and Length: Brown
Smoking Status: Not during session
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: She is the fine ass lady in CrossFit that you always wanted to be with. Hot legs, big man made tits, fine ass and the eye that make you come, and come again.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Always exceeds
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes.....

Public comments:
Well, I have been knowing Adaline since I started the hobby. I seen her many times and I still can't get enough of her. I have even traveled to see her out of state in Alabama (Yes she is worth it!). She is called the Legend and she has earned that title. Adaline is a wonderful lady who make your time with her the most amazing experience you will ever have. She is a very sexy lady with an amazing body but what I love most about her is her eyes. She is number one in my book as far as sexy eyes. When you look at her eyes you swear life can't get any better. I just can't say enough good things about The Legend. I have two ladies that I completely trust in this industry and she is one of them. Lastly, she is my bar as far as service when I am comparing ladies. And sorry ladies, that damn bar is fucking high because of her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.