Thread: Questions re: OH2 Verification Process

Exclamation Questions re: OH2 Verification Process

Rumor has it that some of you are confused about the verification process HERE on this board. So my advice to you is ask CK or FIH, HERE on this board.

But let me quash a rumor right now. NO, you DO NOT have to visit THIS OLD, HEAVY ****** (not my words, just recapping), no matter what you've heard from SCORPIO31 or any other E member, in order to get verified on this board. SMDH.

And if you're paying attention, I am NOT seeing new clients. I'm sticking with my existing clientele who think I'm JUST FINE!

Ask yourself why an E moderator would conduct himself in such a manner. Then ask yourself if you should stay on a board that talks about ANYONE in that way. It's super uncool for any man to speak of any woman negatively. Misogynists equal bad clients. As a provider, he would be on every woman's DNS list. But because he's an E mod, women have to put up with his hatemongering. But no more. We've left the building.

Happy to be here and counting my blessings.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Happy to be here and counting my blessings.
    Me too.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    Rumor has it that some of you are confused about the verification process HERE on this board. So my advice to you is ask CK or FIH, HERE on this board.

But let me quash a rumor right now. NO, you DO NOT have to visit THIS OLD, HEAVY ****** (not my words, just recapping), no matter what you've heard from SCORPIO31 or any other E member, in order to get verified on this board. SMDH.

And if you're paying attention, I am NOT seeing new clients. I'm sticking with my existing clientele who think I'm JUST FINE!

Ask yourself why an E moderator would conduct himself in such a manner. Then ask yourself if you should stay on a board that talks about ANYONE in that way. It's super uncool for any man to speak of any woman negatively. Misogynists equal bad clients. As a provider, he would be on every woman's DNS list. But because he's an E mod, women have to put up with his hatemongering. But no more. We've left the building.
    Why are you so obsessed with the E board? Everything out of your mouth is about the other board. Geez enough already remember no drama.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    No need to bother management here about the verification process. Here is a link to the verification process.

I agree about leaving the E drama on E. We don’t need that here. Thanks!!

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...and-Companions
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    No need to bother management here about the verification process. Here is a link to the verification process.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...and-Companions
    Thanks, DH. I could not find this link.

Just thought I'd clarify some misinformation being spread on E about THIS site. So, again, looking out for OH2 and myself. Not sorry.

It's Scorpio's drama, not mine. Put the blame where it's due, and hit the RTM button on his hijacking, derogatory threads about OH2 and its members. Look out for THIS site and its members if you're gonna be here.

I have lost count on the number of times I have spoke highly of OH2 in regards to the staff resolving problems and not letting something fester. Giving members the chance to defend themselves when it relates to business connections with a solution to making profitability.
    I Love Oh2 and want to focus on the positive vibes OH2 has brought

Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post

It's Scorpio's drama, not mine. Put the blame where it's due, and hit the RTM button on his hijacking, derogatory threads about OH2 and its members. Look out for THIS site and its members if you're gonna be here.
    Here is a suggestion you may want to consider. Go to the offensive members’s profile page. Below the avatar there is an Ignore feature. Click the “Add to ignore list” feature. A screen will pop up asking you to confirm adding the member to your ignore list. click “yes” and now that member’s posts cannot be seen by you.

The feature works great!! I have several trolls on my ignore list. The auto correct on my phone keeps defaulting to ignorance rather than ignore. FYI to my phone, They are on my ignorance list also.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    lets have fun!!!!!!!!!!! I luv CK!

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    lets have fun!!!!!!!!!!! I luv CK!
    DR, you love everyone and we luv you to. I luv Fancy also however, I’m drawing the proverbial luv line in the sand before I get to CK and Batman!!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    well Fancy KNOWS I luv her too..she and I get to play together in Htown...woohoooo!

{I DO luv everyone..and you} lol
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Hi, Dallas!

I try to love everyone, but I don't have that much time, dang it! Heh.

The verification procedure is stickied in most local Welcome Wagons, usually along with Basic Rules, and in Coed forums in a few cities that don't have WWs. I will be making sure it's in every WW and/or Coed as my schedule permits. Here's Kansas City:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?123326-Intent-of-the-Welcome-Wagon-Basic-Rules-for-OH2-Forums-amp-Verification!

It's also stated in national WWs, in the general site FAQ section, and on the front page of the site before log-in. Basically, vouches, aka confirmations of BCD sessions with verified members actually met in the flesh recently, must be sent in to the chief admin, ck1942, who approves every single one of them! (Poor overworked fellow!) Staff is slammed right now with validation requests, vouch checks, reactivation of dormant accounts, new registrations, general queries, and just supporting the guidelines. Almost 2300 new members have signed up in the last 2 weeks, an influx from, cough, elsewhere, so a wee bit of patience may be required.

Bandwidth is being expanded, upgrades made, but some technical issues are popping up, so again, your tolerant indulgence is sought. Thanks!

Now for my completely personal opinion shared by me and only me: While we may strongly disagree and lament how some members of other sites express unkind disparagement and make incorrect assumptions about H2, the words of a few usually aren't representative of an entire organization, and trolling in any form acknowledged sometimes fuels an oven, so as my Irish gram used to say, "Let animosity starve and feed your own goals." Whatever other board managements as entities (not individuals such as... ) do, they are acting as they deem appropriate to protect their members and interests, so I say leave them to their choices and wish them well. Losing Hobby resources and/or seeing some change drastically over the last couple of years has been sad and frustrating, but we have H2 to focus on, and welcoming new participants. Who knows what the future brings, so let's enjoy the HERE and NOW at "home."

Irish luck in lust to ALL sites, and to all Hobbyists and Companions!

(FYI, this old, fat broad is also not seeing new admirers and sticking with her oldies but goodies, chuckle, even for doubles with the amazing Ms. Rain!)
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-17-2019 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Internet interruption.

Just follow the link Doc provided. Its easy
    Happy Verification
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Everyone is CORRECT! And I apologize. I'll do better and put down my pitchfork now. The devil made me do it.

Thanks to FIH for always being the voice of reason.

Attachment 311166