Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ladies that have doubles; Fellas that have recommendations

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    OH hell yeah Miss sexy Uni! I am tetxing with him dates & details....hes my buddy...gonna rock!

I have an album here with some of my doubles gals.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankshots View Post
    You obviously don't understand the definition of inbred. Lol

Lol........... right.....

You obviously don't understand the definition of inbred. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Lol........... right.....

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Nice Mullet!
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

lol
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 09-21-2019 at 09:49 PM.

I have doubles gals i luv in most major cities.....girl lust is hot!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    That's kind of the point of scheduling a double isn't it. No girl on girl sounds kind of boring. I guess the double part is you get to pay double.
    Yeah you hit the nail on the head. I don’t know any guys that scheduled a double session and did not want girl on girl action along with both girls pleasing him at the same time.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by richard fitzwell View Post
    Yeah you hit the nail on the head. I don’t know any guys that scheduled a double session and did not want girl on girl action along with both girls pleasing him at the same time.

Yessssssir..............

This is what a TRUE Threesome should look like.................................!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Yessssssir..............

This is what a TRUE Threesome should look like.................................!!!!

Precisely, sir!
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    I'm pansexual....actually had a few girlfriends well before I even had a bf lol. In regards to P4P if a provider contacts me or vice-versa I try to suss out if they are genuinely into women. It's pretty rare someone that's just bi/gay-for-pay translates well into the bedroom.
    If possible I try to meet with potential double partners in person just to see if we genuinely vibe before agreeing to be duo partners.

Quote Originally Posted by richard fitzwell View Post
    Hey Ladies a few quick questions. For the ladies that provide doubles session how do/did you come across your doubles partner(s)? What was the exchange like to find your doubles partner(s)? How many ladies actually like women vs ones that will do it to fulfill a request?

I'm doing research because I have not had the FMF experience in the hobby and I'm looking for candidates. Thanks for your input.

Fellas who would be a mind blowing Doubles experience that I should look in to? Thank you for your input.

Richard

Ladies & gentlemen, feel free to PM if that makes you more comfortable.

hot damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    I'm always interested in hot doubles so HMU ladies. Adding some role play to it can be fun.
    Girl on girl is a requirement for any doubles I've done or will do in the future. I've done them in the hobby and RW. In the hobby I prefer to help the girls get started with some three way make out and then back out and let them have some time together to get each other worked up. I'll get involved when I feel like the time is right. In the RW I prefer for it to start out the same but I'll let the girls have all the time they want together. They've never failed to invite me into the mix when the time for a hard cock came around. It usually doesn't take all that long.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Had a few. Best one was Madison May and Allessandra (sp?). Did all the things in the clip above. It was awesome.
    The others were all so-so.

I am hoping Ariel Moretti can pick a girl for a threesome next month sometime. We mentioned it. Thinking that’s gonna be one for the ages, if I can pull it off.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
    May I suggest MilaJynx and whovever her current doubles partner is. Until she retired, AubreyHTX was her partner. The two of them might have killed me, but I would have died with a smile on my face.
    +1 for Mila Jynx and her partner. I had a double session with Mila Jynx and Isabellabrazil last week. And it was a best session I have ever had 👍👍👍

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    I'm always interested in hot doubles so HMU ladies. Adding some role play to it can be fun.
    Girl on girl is a requirement for any doubles I've done or will do in the future. I've done them in the hobby and RW. In the hobby I prefer to help the girls get started with some three way make out and then back out and let them have some time together to get each other worked up. I'll get involved when I feel like the time is right. In the RW I prefer for it to start out the same but I'll let the girls have all the time they want together. They've never failed to invite me into the mix when the time for a hard cock came around. It usually doesn't take all that long.
    Well Boredman if your up to the challenge you should try mine and Dallas's Lips and Nips doubles....you get to suck her 4"lips at the sametime as my giant Nips.....umm butt I just dont know if you could hang.....Might have to break out your Spiderman outfit with the swinging ball sack

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast