Address: Central and Edgemoore
    Activities: Massage L3
    Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown with highlights
    Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
    Ethnic Background: Asian
    Physical Description: Short and curvy for an Asian, nice mm’s
    Donation: 60 100
    Exceeded expectations
    [ hide ] I was close to Star, but they were super busy. I called pearl and requested Michelle, the lady on the line said M wasn’t available, but come in and she’d take the appointment. I told her thanks and hung up. She then sends me a text claiming to be Michelle’s sister and ask me to come in. I figure that the sister thing is probably BS, but I might as well drop by for a 30. I let her know and head over.

She greets me at the door, wearing a cute, flower print sun dress. Judging from the bolt ons the spaghetti straps were holding back, I’m fairly certain that dress was built by scientists at NASA. I quickly change my mind and decide to go for the full hour .

I can’t confirm if she’s Michelle sister or not but she definitely gives the same quality massage, but without the level of teasing you get from M. I’m totally relaxed by the time we get to the halfway point of the session. She gives me a sly look and tells me that I’m driving her crazy. I slipped on the top the sundress and start feasting on those MMs. She asked if I have a condom, I tell her no and she pulls up her top and disappears for a minute. She returns with the hat and starts some cbj, we transition to 69 with some DATO. She’s moaning, grinding and telling me I’m driving her crazy. I tell her I want to fuck and she hops on in CG, rolling her hips nicely, and then switching to ACG for the big finish. I’m thinking clean up and go, but she tells me she owes me time due to interruptions at the start. She goes back to working on me, then standard oil cleanup and go. She offers a repeat session at the 30 minute rate due to the interruptions, which she honored this week.

Sweet gal, and she does share some of Michelle’s traits, curvy, and super tight [ /hide ]

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Sounds like an amazing time thanks for sharing! I haven’t been to a decent amp lately and I’m dying for a good one. Too bad Wichita is so far away.

Scale from 1-10 how hot was the gal?