Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar

Jayne.Says: "More please!"

Companion's Handle: Jayne.Says
    Date of Visit: 11/10/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 512 566 5078
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Eccie Our Home
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall (very nice and clean)
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes; with zero scheduling issues

Activities: Here's an excerpt from the ROS: She mounted me from the side, so I had a great view of her profile as she worked. She has a beautiful jaw line and nice lips to watch work. She’s thin, so I could literally see her throat expand as I slid deeply into her. She can deep throat at least all of my manhood without gagging or forcing the cock in, and without that annoying “ggu-h, guh, ggg.” Her strokes are slow and long, using the vacuum of the seal and TIGHT lips to create pressure up the shaft, and then at the glans, loosening the lips but increasing the suction so that a slobbery vibration tickles your head, and immediately back down. When she needed to reset her jaw, she never broke contact, but brought her hand up from the base, where she had held my skin taut, to stroke the head in counterclockwise swirls until dipping her face back down. From this position, she gave frequent eye contact, albeit with one eye, and when not connecting with me, rolled her eyes back in her head as she ravenously feasted on me.

Scheduled Length of Visit: hhr--this is her preferred timing-- and I think she is typically a night owl, though we met around noon
    Donation: 140
    Approximate age of Companion: 28-29
    Hair Color and Length: short, reddish with a blonde clip in. She's considering going back to a mohawk!
    Smoking Status: She tasted and smelled clean
    Ethnic/Racial background: Anglo
    Companion Description: Beautiful eyes, teeth, feet, and GORGEOUS vulva!! Her alabaster skin and strong features are the stuff dreams are made of
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? far exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? I want to keep her all to myself, BUT since I can't, YES; you can see her too

Public comments:
    I had a genuine connection with this girl, which I had been developing for several years of texting and false starts. It was my extreme pleasure to finalize our flirtations. If you were on the fence about Jayne before, let me put my own reputation on the line, swearing she is an incredible lay and a new woman.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by 3daygetaway; 09-11-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Awesome!

Okay, I’m sold! Hope she’s available next week.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Great!

Great review. Thanks for the pics. And for some strange reason ... I had to look at your cock!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Additions from a friend...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review and visuals 3day. She looks interesting for sure.

A'Man