Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey ~ Some more pers. preff. questions: about smelling nice ~

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    How about ask her to go shower off the heavy perfume and ask about joining her to assist with the rinse? Sounds more fun than the gas rinse. I think a shower with Naomi would be a gas!! See what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    How about ask her to go shower off the heavy perfume and ask about joining her to assist with the rinse? Sounds more fun than the gas rinse. I think a shower with Naomi would be a gas!! See what I did there?
    Yes, I see what you did. And it got me thinking. About how I missed out hopping in the huge multi sprayer natural stone, sophisticated subdued lighting shower with Naomi when she showers here at stately flinde manor. Hope I remember to hop in next time.

Retired Companion
    I normally will not wear any scents because I don't know their personal situation. However if they're visiting from out of town, I'll wear my favorite perfume which is really soft.

On guys, I do enjoy cologne, just not near your privates... just wash with heavy soap and rinse off. Please don't put powders down there either, that isn't fun to have in our mouths. But don't drown in cologne either, I'm also not fond of extra musky smells

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Please forego the perfume!

Minty-fresh out of the shower is my personal preference. Shit, even make-up will leave a bit of a trail scent. Smelling like another chick when I get home is no bueno for me.

I do like perfume generally speaking though and certainly encourage the gals to wear it in non-BCD situations - just not too heavy.

That's Ol' JS's $0.02.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Yeah, Gas Bath, been there, done that, caught the T shirt on fire.

So yeah, many, many, years ago when it was possible to get laid for free...I hooked up with the First Ex-Mrs Legg’s best friend “Freedah” (possibly not her real name) and let’s just say that after numerous assignations, this one particular time she decided to mark ‘her’ territory (heavy, distinctive perfume) as she knew I had to be home at a certain time.

Yep, pulled into the gas station and driving an old truck that bled enough oil to seek triage, I rummaged around the engine bay getting oil, grease, dirt, etc., on my hands rubbed around my neck, on my face, and then added a few dashes of 87 octane No Lead to round out the scenario.

It seems the old truck had a problem with the fuel line. This was before cell phones and explained the lateness and need for an immediate shower.

It did not, however, explain a certain shade of red lipstick in the front of the tightly-whities.Luckily, I caught that as I undressed and those got stashed and then throw away.

So, NO perfume thank you very much, and no I won’t be using your Fresh Daisy shower gel even if offered.

Just plain old Dove soap, or even better, HEB sells a no fragrance hypoallergenic shower gel for newborns that really has zero fragrance.

The current Mrs. Legg has a sniffer that could be used by the DEA and KNOWS about the old gasoline behind the ears trick.

Altbier, NaomiJoy has my stamp of approval as well.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

I feel your pain dogglegg. Mrs flinde #4 has a nose like an anteater and 20 IQ points on me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    On the surface that actually sounds like a great idea, but some of us have been known to discover the source of the smell well after we were decisively engaged with the girl. For some reason they tend to cover the goods with the stuff and you have to be totally disengaged to notice it.

Verified Companion Companion Dakota123's Avatar
    I personally prefer to be freshly showered and smelling clean :) I simply use a nice smelling vanilla oat body wash and a vanilla oat shampoo and conditioner... No perfumes or anything. Scents tend to linger. And I would hate for anyone to get in trouble because they came and saw me.
    I also prefer little to no cologne. As it messes with my allergies for days. Stuff nose and headaches really suck lol

How do you gentleman feel about scented candles? Scented plugs? Air fresheners etc?
    Baytown. 146/330 ExxonMobil area
    OnlyFans - Deeemarie86
    Snapchat - Deeemarie86
    Twitter - Dakota123
    P411: P97864
    Click the highlighted word to be taken straight to my profiles :)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hi sexy, I enjoy the freshly showered scent of clean skin and bonus if lavender is involved ��

...now...more importantly, why haven’t I met you yet?

Joshua

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota123 View Post
    ... Scented plugs?...
    they make that for anal play? :)
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Companion Companion NaomiJoy's Avatar
    I personally prefer to be freshly showered and smelling clean :) I simply use a nice smelling vanilla oat body wash and a vanilla oat shampoo and conditioner... No perfumes or anything. Scents tend to linger. And I would hate for anyone to get in trouble because they came and saw me.
    I also prefer little to no cologne. As it messes with my allergies for days. Stuff nose and headaches really suck lol

How do you gentleman feel about scented candles? Scented plugs? Air fresheners etc?

they make that for anal play? :)
    These are the sorts of questions that demand answers, for real. I, for one, have made the small error of being a tad too into the incense burning before. I'm considerate of how the smell of a hippy doesn't necessarily inspire their chill/peace/love type vibes, haha ~
    On the other hand, I'm really into the idea of maybe candles? It seems like it's reasonable to assume they don't have the "stick to clothing" quality of perfume/heavy incense, but can still add a pleasant extra touch (before getting more extra pleasant touch? It's fun to make a visit feel good in more than one way, I think. <3 ) If candles get your green light, is there a scent that you'd welcome more than another?
    I had a friend once complain to me that she felt she couldn't buy her favorite food-scented candles anymore because they tended to put her partner more into the mood for cookies than her, haha ~ Lavender is a favorite of mine, as well! And lilac, or even something close to Stargazer/Oriental Lilly (though I find that last one sadly hard to find in candle form.)

I'd also like to take a moment to appreciate how you think, precious ~ Though I think it was concerning those air/wall plugins that Glade charges way too much buy/refill - I think it'd be way more fun to contemplate that ~

Walls of text help start my Saturdays off with a bang - in my defense of them? Naughty contemplation gets me pumped, I guess ~
    Your favorite semordnilap.~
    Available for incall: 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM all days of the week but Sunday.
    PM me, e-mail me at enjoythemoment@protonmail com with a secure e-mail account, or text me at (210) 600-6762. Please include oh2 username in initial text or e-mail.
    Donations
    : $100/hh - $180/hr - $220/90mins - $260/2hrs (see profile for details & other helpful info/updates).

Pre-Booking is more than welcome!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Naomi, where have you been?!

Great suggestions above. Fresh showered is my preference for the lady and me.
    Don't mean to sound cold, but.....
    ....No goodbye hugs, please, after I'm dressed and on my way out.
    Your Gentle Naughtyman
    48 Okays on P411

44 Complimentary Eccie Reviews: SavannahBeaujolais, LadyV, SonyaPlaymate, SweetSonya, BellaAdaire, Avadoll25, SlaveGuinevere, The Alpha, Dakota123, HW101, LaylaAngelique, SAAngel, MoniqueFarrow, LusciousLeo, Snowkitty, GiaGreekGoddess, ShawnElliot, EllieMae, MzAshley, Asian Layla, NikkiDuran, CG4U, Juicyjezebel69, ButterflyBaby, SAHolly, A.L., Pandora, KrisilyTease, KaitlynKnight, Sasha&Marie, RubyRedd

Verified Companion Companion NaomiJoy's Avatar
    Where have I been, you ask? Ah, well. . . it puts in mind of a tale -

*pulls up chair*

*dims shades*

*lifts flashlight to face in an attempt to be mysterious*

"Once upon a time - In a far off land, many moons ago -"
    Haha, ah - I'd be happy to break it down luv, as I am to see you - slide into my DM? (Am I millennial-ing right yet?)
    Your favorite semordnilap.~
    Available for incall: 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM all days of the week but Sunday.
    PM me, e-mail me at enjoythemoment@protonmail com with a secure e-mail account, or text me at (210) 600-6762. Please include oh2 username in initial text or e-mail.
    Donations
    : $100/hh - $180/hr - $220/90mins - $260/2hrs (see profile for details & other helpful info/updates).

Pre-Booking is more than welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by I-town View Post
    Naomi, where have you been?!

She can be hard to track down I Town. Price of success I guess. I managed to locate her this past tuesday, wed and thursday. But I promise not to hog all of Naomi's time this coming week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast