Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hey ~ Some more pers. preff. questions: about smelling nice ~

Verified Companion Oral Empress's Avatar
    My personal preference is freshly showered with a LIGHT sp**** of a subtle scent in my hair and just a touch of deodorant, and then Febreze for the apartment, lol. Fresh air, fresh me, those are my only goals. And then of course to leave every gentleman satisfied and planning when to come back for more~!
    Amyrya Zurisaday

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Stay away from Jean Nate and Lux soap.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    O.M.G..
    This thread is hilarious ��..no gasoline ..seriously?!
    Your so sexy cute!

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    I generally prefer the freshly showered approach, but I’m a sucker for the scent of classic Hawaiian Tropic with cocoa butter! If I catch a whiff of that, I’ll be wrapped around your finger for life!
    - - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -
    I've been searching for the daughter of the devil himself
    I've been searching for an angel in white
    I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
    And I can feel her when she's nowhere in sight

- - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMonger View Post
    I generally prefer the freshly showered approach, but I’m a sucker for the scent of classic Hawaiian Tropic with cocoa butter! If I catch a whiff of that, I’ll be wrapped around your finger for life!
    taking notes & going to the store to make my love Bug a happy man

Quote Originally Posted by doglegg View Post
    So yeah, many, many, years ago when it was possible to get laid for free...I hooked up with the First Ex-Mrs Legg’s best friend “Freedah” (possibly not her real name) and let’s just say that after numerous assignations, this one particular time she decided to mark ‘her’ territory (heavy, distinctive perfume) as she knew I had to be home at a certain time.

Yep, pulled into the gas station and driving an old truck that bled enough oil to seek triage, I rummaged around the engine bay getting oil, grease, dirt, etc., on my hands rubbed around my neck, on my face, and then added a few dashes of 87 octane No Lead to round out the scenario.

It seems the old truck had a problem with the fuel line. This was before cell phones and explained the lateness and need for an immediate shower.

It did not, however, explain a certain shade of red lipstick in the front of the tightly-whities.Luckily, I caught that as I undressed and those got stashed and then throw away.

So, NO perfume thank you very much, and no I won’t be using your Fresh Daisy shower gel even if offered.

Just plain old Dove soap, or even better, HEB sells a no fragrance hypoallergenic shower gel for newborns that really has zero fragrance.

The current Mrs. Legg has a sniffer that could be used by the DEA and KNOWS about the old gasoline behind the ears trick.

Altbier, NaomiJoy has my stamp of approval as well.
    Gee doglegg. So whatever I think up to do you did 20 years ago. You are hard to keep up with.

Quote Originally Posted by NaomiJoy View Post
    These are the sorts of questions that demand answers, for real. I, for one, have made the small error of being a tad too into the incense burning before. I'm considerate of how the smell of a hippy doesn't necessarily inspire their chill/peace/love type vibes, haha ~
    On the other hand, I'm really into the idea of maybe candles? It seems like it's reasonable to assume they don't have the "stick to clothing" quality of perfume/heavy incense, but can still add a pleasant extra touch (before getting more extra pleasant touch? It's fun to make a visit feel good in more than one way, I think. <3 ) If candles get your green light, is there a scent that you'd welcome more than another?
    I had a friend once complain to me that she felt she couldn't buy her favorite food-scented candles anymore because they tended to put her partner more into the mood for cookies than her, haha ~ Lavender is a favorite of mine, as well! And lilac, or even something close to Stargazer/Oriental Lilly (though I find that last one sadly hard to find in candle form.)

I'd also like to take a moment to appreciate how you think, precious ~ Though I think it was concerning those air/wall plugins that Glade charges way too much buy/refill - I think it'd be way more fun to contemplate that ~

Walls of text help start my Saturdays off with a bang - in my defense of them? Naughty contemplation gets me pumped, I guess ~
    No need to apologize about a wall of text cutie. I love to read people's thoughts. It's only a wall if you read it on a phone. Even then I read it in less than 30secs in full detail.

I get so tired of seeing complaints about long posts. I mean seriously, it's not even long: 25-30secs. I get ribbed about it myself sometimes. Other times it's less playful ribbing & full of vitriol. The former is perfectly fine The latter usually ends up in me making fun of the person or making them look like a petulant child lol. I don't get being aggravated about long posts. The idea that all posts have to be empty nonsense or little quips that are readable in 3secs is absurd. Sometimes fine, I do it too, but always? Ugh

Your post is great hun. It's not long at all to me. Even if it were longer all someone has to do is move on. SMH.

Anyway. Welcome sweetie. I liked it. Candles are awesome too. Better than incense for me personally.
    -MG

So two days ago I was working at a job site and needed a gallon of gasoline for one of the machines.

well the damn cap was split and did not hold very well. I put the container between my arm and chest and squeezed while I carried other items from my truck into the site.

as stuff started to slip I squeezed the container a little two hard and it ‘burbed’ All on my chest, shirt and arm. Well, shit. No cigar after that.

So a few hours later I get home and the first thing, no hello, no hug, no kiss, the VERY first thing...YOU Mr. Legg smell like gas, well yeah, I just farted....

Step marched into the bathroom, stripped, clothes saved for later forensic evaluation (Geez I hate shows like CSI) and the first time she has given me a shower in years. No happy dance either.

And this is on a day that I hadn't even thought of playtime.

Geez.

So again, please, no additional fragrances, use the HEB hypoallergenic baby wash and have it in the shower.

i don’t even want to go into what happened when candle wax was found between my shoulder blades. (The session was great, really should have showered and had a third party look for and remove all evidence.)

That weekend we didn’t need air conditioning, the igloo stayed pretty freaking cold.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

So, one time a flinde harem ho left her reading glasses in the flinde mobile. All red froo froo and pink and sparklies. Mrs flinde #4 uses the car. Comes in. Says "What the fuck are these?" "Reading glasses," I said. "I know that. Who's are they"? "Mine". "Oh come on. They are pink and red with sparklies.". "I bought them." "Bullshit. They are girl glasses." " I didnt know that." I said. "Bullshit! "Well, I forgot my glasses. Couldnt see. Bought them so I could see. Put them on. Didnt realize they were girl glasses till I got home." She bought it. Told her 2,000 people on FB what I did. Told my 5k facebook friends and 2k followers. Made me put them on and took a pic and put that on Facebook too. Apparently this was funny.

Moral of the story? Its good to be the flinde. Old enough for reading glasses and still getting into shit like I was still 14.
    Last edited by flinde; 09-28-2019 at 06:02 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Vanilla musk oil really turns me on for some reason. I dated someone who wore it and just a whiff of it gets a Pavlovian response out of me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3