Thread: EroticAmy: Cute redhead *gingerly* devours my soul - EroticAmy

Verified Hobbyist BCD archite666's Avatar

EroticAmy: Cute redhead *gingerly* devours my soul - EroticAmy

Companion's Handle: EroticAmy
    Date of Visit: 9/13/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?40128-EroticAmy
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Awesome conversation/debate, BBBJ, Edging, CW, MSOG, DT, CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Overnight
    Donation: Overnight, upgraded after I arrived, very good deal
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length, Natural Red
    Smoking Status: Smoker, wasn't an issue.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Person of NOT color (Shes white)
    Companion Description: BBW with beautiful brown eyes. 5'4ish?
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Has forever raised my expectations for all future girls
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, though I would hate to share

Public comments:
    Setting up appointment was amazing, I had a few things to coordinate and she responded almost instantly every time. She was beyond accommodating as I basically changed the entire nature of the appointment twice. She was totally willing to adapt and didn't nickle and dime me. Her place has a lot of pets but it was never an issue, no smells in the room, no noise. We had some hilarious conversation, I like to think i'm quite the chuckle-fuck and she totally kept up with my antics and shit talk. Oh and her knowledge and understanding of a vast array of kinks was super impressive and she is a great actress. If you have a really niche fantasy, This is who you call. I got to hang out with her doubles partner RadicalRose towards the end of our appointment. I am currently pawning everything I own to book them as a double. Its rare to find two girls with awesome attitudes and who actually get along.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Well archite666, I for one am glad that you wrote this entertaining review before your dick was dry.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

I was also highly entertained.

EroticAmy has hooked me up with some deliciously nasty sex a couple of times.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks for putting in the work, Brother!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour