Thread: Natty wasted my time

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Natty wasted my time

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: gorgeous latinas, Gorgeous Latinas
    Date of Visit: 9/12/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....rgeous-Latinas
    City, State: Houston,
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: bbbj, cfs, doggy, mish,attempted 69,
    Length of Visit: hhr
    Donation: 140
    Approximate age of Companion: early 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Short, reddish
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Very petite, spinner body, Manmades but very well done, Nice little booty and attractive face
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meh
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes and No

Public comments:
    SO I had a dream That I was walking and came accross an agency that had beautiful latinas, crazy dream, They had a new girl named natty. When I arrived to meet her I found her to be very attractive, more so than most of the agency girls. She seemed to not have kids and be very fit, I was impressed. Its not all sunshine and peaches see ROS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well, at least you got your 30 minute money back. Thanks for saving me money. I've been wanting to see her. I NOW have to decide what now?
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD Miguel Guapo's Avatar
    I saw her recently, and had a pretty nice time with her. YMMV. I think chemistry plays a big part with her service.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Natty

So that's nikki from gorgeous latinas from a while back. She went indy for a while with a couple girls. Charged higher rates. So I stopped seeing her. Shes really cute but yeah level of service varies. Shes probably still thinking about what she use to charge for the same service

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If your looking for a toned gym rat spinner, who will fuck hard, she is your girl. DATY and most foreplay is very limited, her BBBJNQBS is shallow, but has great suction, and she keeps going until your are drained. IOP is low, but she does take a dick in any position, good and hard. I see her occasionally when I need that Chivette fantasy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondoggie281 View Post
    If your looking for a toned gym rat spinner, who will fuck hard, she is your girl. DATY and most foreplay is very limited, her BBBJNQBS is shallow, but has great suction, and she keeps going until your are drained. IOP is low, but she does take a dick in any position, good and hard. I see her occasionally when I need that Chivette fantasy.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Maybe the best Agency Bbbj right now BUT she’s not Gfe - absolutely no dfk or iop (eye contact). I won’t see her again

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I like both

I’ve been with both and can honestly say that performance is lacking but YMMV. Both ladies treated me well but also I did not use them like a fuck doll and that is what Natty said. I’ve been to strip clubs in Panama and brought gorgeous Columbian girls back to my hotel and they looked similar to Natty and Camilla. Very beautiful and I spent 300-400 and pretty much got the same service. For $60 or $80 and you get MSOG, you really can’t beat it. Now if I want a PSE, I go to Luna or others like Estrella, Abigail and others that CIM/Greek/squirt etc.

Dirk Diggler

You mentioned legendary Estrella. Do you have access to her ? If so, please share. Also did I hear you correctly that you paid 300-400 for a girl in Panama - and one who was average ? Thanks ha

Quote Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler69 View Post
    I’ve been with both and can honestly say that performance is lacking but YMMV. Both ladies treated me well but also I did not use them like a fuck doll and that is what Natty said. I’ve been to strip clubs in Panama and brought gorgeous Columbian girls back to my hotel and they looked similar to Natty and Camilla. Very beautiful and I spent 300-400 and pretty much got the same service. For $60 or $80 and you get MSOG, you really can’t beat it. Now if I want a PSE, I go to Luna or others like Estrella, Abigail and others that CIM/Greek/squirt etc.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Estrella

Estrella is on OH2 as Estrella Mendez. She also does doubles with Abigail. In Panama, it was a top notch strip club so girls were prettier and more expensive.

Estrella

That is not the legendary Estrella Vincey is asking about.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

It is

Squirter, PSE, Threesome friendly, TUMA. Agency girl with Brazil. The works. That is the legendary Estrella. Have you seen her?

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...light=Estrella

That’s the Estrella from the agency. PSE GFE provider. She’s a super freak

Oh Shit!! Now that am reminded of Estrella, small head says "where is that secret stash i have been building up"...big head says "dont you dare touch it".

The way this goes, small head always loses each time, but at the end of it all, big head tries to figure out why that stash keeps running lower.

Estrella, the legendary Estrella...so many memories. Back then, she had ample competition, Estrella, Sheyla, Perla, Zafiro, Alondra, Valeria, Charlie's girls, Velvet, Brasil, April...oh shoot, let me stop. Those good days are gone...