Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FYI, LaPlaya76

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre577 View Post
    Why do you keep bringing the e drama over here? Then naming the handles. I almost believe you like drama.
    Dude, you have it backwards. He came over HERE, stole my picture and took it over to E. To continue his cyberharassment/stalking of me. To continued HIS drama which is allowed and WELCOMED on E.

Why are you not condemning THEIR actions? These dudes are the ones acting like jerks to a woman who is not even E, and is unable to defend herself. COWARDS.

I am pointing it out HERE so that hopefully we can keep THEIR drama off of OH2. I am trying to save other ladies on OH2 from having to deal with this crap. So ladies will know who to block and OH2 will bounce them.

And if you have a problem with ME, stop looking at my profile then. FYI, OH2 has a feature that shows us who's looking at our profile. Now you know.

Oh wait, NM. I'll just block you, too. Life is too short to explain my actions to men who are committed to misunderstanding me.
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 09-15-2019 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
    Hopefully this site will not tolerate the BASHING of Providers like the other site does.
    Hi everyone
    OXOXXX
    Savannah Moon
    Hi beautiful, you won't find that bashing vibe on this board and if it happens, there will be consequences.

Welcome! And thank you for being my favorite defender. You're a good human.

Hes contacted me before also. Tons of communication for nothing. Waist of time.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    Hes contacted me before also. Tons of communication for nothing. Waist of time.
    If only a waste of time were his worst offense...BLOCK HIM NOW!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2