Thread: kandixxx: kandixxx

Registered Male (Not Verified)

kandixxx: kandixxx

Companion's Handle: kandixxx
    Date of Visit: 9.13.2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 817-344-0486
    Email Address: na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=481169
    City, State: fort worth, tx
    Type of Visit: Qv
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? sort of
    Activities: BBBJ, breast kissing
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 15 mins
    Donation: 80
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: shoulder length
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: mixed
    Companion Description: curly black hair, good things, some tummy damage, breast saggy
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? so so
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
    i had seen some reviews of kanji of eddie, and she has some review; so i wanted to see her bc the photos were very tempting; there was a lot of back and forth for at least 2 weeks; she responds very late for a text, sometimes very annoying; may she gets tired of answering text or don't know what; but that was very annoying; but still wanted to give it a try due to some nice reviews; Anyway; i went there late night may be about 9 pm; area very very shady and not safe; texted and said i cannot do it, I'm heading back home. so after one week, i then went back and forth to have her come to my home, but still very bad communication via text, no prompt response; so today i asked in noon to see how the schedule was, and then she asked to come up; i said ok; i went and gave a rung; i spoke on the phone and she asked to meet by a restaurant, so i waited her there; she was expecting me to come inside rest, i said no, i am god outside; anyway after a while a car pulls in; i didn't know this car and her was related, after she got the meals she said that was her brother and so on. so we left to her apartment, this is around 6 pm; i followed her inside and she had brought food with her; she asked if she can eat the food, i said yes, she took awhile to finish and we were talking about this and that. basically lot of things going on with her, on some bond, lives with some guy and girl then uses it for the sessions; when i was walking out, i saw the couple waiting outside the door; i felt very awkward; she even said they'll hang inside while sessions going on with some guys that knows her; i was like what. just giving you guys heads up. she's very nice and all, but i am not sure if i will go back due to the baggage issues like drugs, sessions while someone inside her apt which is being shard, has a husband also but not sure where n what ; and that he's ok with all this..anyway, she seems honest and a good girl that might be going thru some rough time; but i usually don't see such providers, this is just a heads up.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thanks man I had spoken with her she talks a good game but I never went in on though glad I didn't

Verified Hobbyist BCD