Thread: SilentVixen: Silent Sexy Beauty

Verified Hobbyist BCD Steelerfan's Avatar

SilentVixen: Silent Sexy Beauty

Companion's Handle: SilentVixen
    Date of Visit: 9/10/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 512-400-7061
    Email Address: No
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Http://home.ourhome2.net/vp/member.p...09-SilentVixen
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Light kissing/FBSM/BBBJ/DT/BLS/CG/FIV/SS/Daty/BBBJ/MISH/CIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: 120+20
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Long Brown
    Smoking Status: Don't
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Super fit/Abs/Perky T's/Tight Ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes

Public comments:
    Texted 3 times before she responded, but so glad I didn't give up. In her defense, she's deaf, and maybe don't check her phone often but read lips and we communicated great. Easy set up and meet after text and she sent me the address. Once in the parking lot she text me the apt number. Go up, and door opens, my jar instantly drops! This lady is smoking hot! She had a black robe that was open and showing her sexy body, straight nude. Her place is immaculate clean, even with 4 cats and 2 dogs, which she had in the bedroom not to bother us. We hug, light kiss and I'm on the massage table for a sensual-touch-full-body massage. On the flip, she grabs my Lil guy, that's already at attention and starts to give me the best sloppy bbbj, all the while slow and DT taking it all the way until she gags, staring at me which turned me on even more. I had to stop her so I didn't blow to soon. She then straddles me and says Stripper Slide, I'm like hell yea! The SS was so great, with me to sliding it along her juicy lips, but no no, no full service allowed at her place, next time my place or OC at a hotel to get that. Got off table and with her legs back, her pussy looked to inviting not to taste, so I dove in and sampled for some daty. Oh damn, this lady here is too damn fine and sexy. On to laying on my back for more bbbj, nice and wet until I CIM, which her suction was amazing not to waste a drop, which she spit in a towel. She gave me a towel for cleanup, got dressed and we communicated some while she read my lips. She said she doesnt go to any gym, but was a body builder in high school, she seriously has the body to proved it. SV is a Gem, would love to keep her all to myself. Gents, respect this cutie and treat her right! I'll definitely be seeing her again. Oh, she asked if I liked dog's and let them out, which she said were her kids. Far Exceeded Expectations!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

wow

seriously wow
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Yes she did, Fbsm with extras, she loves what she does.

Why no FS there?

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Based on feedback from quite a few gentleman, I hope see this lovely lady soon. She sounds like a gem.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    She is definitely on my bucket list, which is a quantum leap above my to-do list. Always gets good reports, and her pics are outstanding. Beautiful, sexy, and seems like a real pleaser.

Just her preference not to at her place, she prefer your place I'm guessing. But I respect her for that.