Thread: Can gents vouch for gents?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Can gents vouch for gents?

Have had several dudes ask me to vouch for them. Is that allowed?
    Good manners and courtesy open more doors than they ever close and they cost you nothing.
    CBJ Haters Militia member

I had a similar incident that took place with a female companion vouching for me and it went downhill with Fancy catching grief about it not being fair so, a hobbyist stepped in & did a vouch to resolve the problem.
    Just sharing my experience and don't know if that has changed.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGent View Post
    Have had several dudes ask me to vouch for them. Is that allowed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I had a similar incident that took place with a female companion vouching for me and it went downhill with Fancy catching grief about it not being fair so, a hobbyist stepped in & did a vouch to resolve the problem.
    Just sharing my experience and don't know if that has changed.
    Since the questions have been asked and answered before and have arisen yet again with the flood of new members, here's the gouge:

The basic requirement for a hobbyist to be vouched is by a verified companion here (or possibly via elsewhere depending on circumstances and accesses: eccie, P411, several other established website)

The basic requirement for a companion to be vouched is by a verified hobbyist/verified companion here (or elsewhere ^^^ etc.

In the past hobbyverse era, in a very few extreme circumstances, some exceptions were made; but not now in the current hobbyverse.

Hope that helps!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks CK
    Good manners and courtesy open more doors than they ever close and they cost you nothing.
    CBJ Haters Militia member

Retired Companion

wtf.... I’ve vouched for companions with no issue

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I have vouched for alot of ladies here

yep, got a message from Fancy that people felt it wasn't fair that a well known verified companion shouldn't vouch for me and it should be averified man. I expressed an easy solution to the problem by getting a verified hobbyist that had seen me BCD. Two vouches is better than one.

Retired Companion

Lightbulb dismantle the patriarchy

yep, got a message from Fancy that people felt it wasn't fair that a well known verified companion shouldn't vouch for me and it should be averified man.

Ok, then verified men should only be moderators as well then....

I made a thread to help get the fair system under control so they wouldn't complain to Fancy about partiality. I took extra steps to resolve the problem.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?120185-Clarification-On-Notice

Retired Companion

Lightbulb srsly

I want to clarify that as of today, 2 references were provided
    one was a woman & the other is a man for my entry application.
    A clear conscious will rest .....doubtful minds can question the foundation of safety without "exceptions" to the rules.
    The Owner CK didn't force the issue but I stepped up with a 2nd vouch to clear the air.
    Thanks to the Gentleman that took the time on this SUNDAY afternoon to verify my pu$$y...... BTW, the protein shake you gave me was generous

Back to your scheduled program

CK would’ve been just fine with the (verified) lady’s vouch... srsly

!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Universal, I honestly don't recall our entire conversation or the exact wording; it has been many months and I've occasionally had to clear my PM box by necessity since I receive thousands of messages, so anything that related to members who achieved validation was cleaned out up until I was able to recently increase my capacity. (Vouches are stored on the H2 system, of course.) I would have advised you to the best of my knowledge based on circumstances and valid reasons at that time, not all of which may have been obvious then... or appropriate to explain in public now.

Vouches, also frequently referred to as session confirmations, must be made by verified members who have actually MET other persons in the flesh BCD, and that usually entails male hobbyists and female providers physically getting together (although we have a few male providers onsite), OR companions who have worked together in P4P. Electronic communication/association alone between members doesn't apply.

I may have misunderstood something, but I just don't quite remember, sorry.
    I always try to be polite and informative, and don't think that our interaction "went downhill" or that I gave you "grief," but I realize that can be interpretive, so my apologies if I offended you in any way as I was trying to assist you, as it wasn't personal or my intention. Your vouches (both of them) were perused by ck and you were verified and have enjoyed full status/privileges here since.

My sole goal has always been to be careful and thorough when helping with the validation process (and anything else onsite) to protect and support the interests, safety, standards, and integrity of H2, and while I have double checked/confirmed/forwarded hundreds of vouches by both lads and lassies, to be absolutely clear the chief admin evaluates EVERY vouch submitted, and ONLY ck1942 approves ALL verifications at his discretion based on the parameters stated above.

Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-14-2019 at 09:36 AM. Reason: spelling correction/danged wonky Internet connection!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Closing this thread since the OP's question has been answered.

Additional issues may or may not be that relevant, and individual's issues imo are usually better addressed in PMs than in public discussions which can and often do wander off in other directions.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!