Thread: g0ddess_mikk0: Fun with Mariko

Verified Hobbyist BCD Revolverer's Avatar

g0ddess_mikk0: Fun with Mariko

Companion's Handle: g0ddess_mikk0
    Date of Visit: 08/08/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-g0ddess_mikk0
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Tantra Massage
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $250
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Black below shoulders
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Perfect curves, beautiful C breasts, gorgeous smile and eyes
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    She set me at ease the moment I saw her. Beautiful smile and friendly and sweet demeanor. Nude tantra massage where she quickly took charge and had me hypnotized. I want to keep her all to myself. Will do Nuru next time.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    Ok, so you had this session in august 8-8-19, but you joined this board this month(september) paid 250 for massage and some touching......WOW...she hypnotised you....allright......I believe you...
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Check eccie for a similar review I did in August. I just joined here and wanted to contribute so I wrote a review for August. What's the problem with that?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It’s amazing how someone can waste 250 so easily and get nothing in return. Sounds like a poor use of funds to me. Sad to see when there is so much more service oriented talent out there.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Dann.............. it's your coin my friend but 250 for just touching you....................??

She's all yours! Lol....... just messing with you bud...... As long as you had fun........

Everyone has their thing man.

I like FBSM... more than FS... it's what I'm mostly into...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    As unpalatable as it is making comparisons of providers based on their looks, personas, and behavior, it is impossible to separate the person from the service provided in this particular space. When we set up these meetings we are looking for an experience that we will judge based on our expectations and how the provider lives up to those, in addition to reacting to the physical encounter. If you visit the Louvre with the expectation of taking home the Mona Lisa as if it were a $20 print you can grab off the shelf at Ikea, you're going to be disappointed; but if you plan to take it in for what it is, you will remember it.
    I know that last part will get serious eyerolls- and the comments about putting her on a pedestal will come, but we've all sat through sessions with providers that will do just about anything you want and have been left unsatisfied. This one gives you so much more with less. She's a masterpiece you would be fortunate to meet.