Thread: PSA regarding References...

Verified Companion Companion

PSA regarding References...

I cannot count the number of times since re-entry into providing that guys have used me as a reference.

Even though I may remember some of you, let me put this out there....
    I will NOT give a positive reference if I have not seen you since July of this year when I became active again. I know that's only 2 months, but ladies want RECENT references.
    If it's been 6 months or more, other ladies don't consider that recent anyways.
    Alot of the requests I'm getting are for guys I haven't seen for a year or more. Do not use me as a reference if you have not seen me since my return!
    https://www.preferred411.com/P139268
    RETIRED as of January 2023.

I’m sorry to those asking for references but it’s been too long.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Does that go both ways: should guys disregard your reputation from beyond the last 60 days?

Verified Companion Companion
    That's personal choice. There are folks that don't know my reputation. But how can I really vouch for a guy I've seen 6 months or over a year ago?
    If I haven't seen a guy since I've been back, then it's most likely been 6 months or longer. I've had requests for guys that I haven't seen since before I started my RW job, which is almost 2 yrs ago.
    https://www.preferred411.com/P139268
    RETIRED as of January 2023.

I’m sorry to those asking for references but it’s been too long.

Retired Companion
    That's not necessary 3day and quite rude. Closing this as Tammie has stated her information.

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    Does that go both ways: should guys disregard your reputation from beyond the last 60 days?