[B]Companion's Handle:Lovelysky5
Date of Visit: 09/12/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....214-Lovelysky5
City, State: San Antonio, Tx
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, DATY, Covered fs
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: brown
Smoking Status: not obvious
Ethnic/Racial background: hispanic
Companion Description: she looks like her pictures
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
so I contacted Lovelysky about seeing her last min. I have been verified before by her in the past. She is quick to respond to my text and I get her incall location. I arrived and let me tell you her incall is amazing. Went up to her room and she answered the door in a sexy black outfit. We hugged and she lead me to her room. I sure did enjoy following her cause that ass is on point!! undressed and laid down on her massage table and she asked how I liked it and I said deep tissue please. Guys she is great at giving a massage. I about fell asleep cause it was that good. she worked my back and my arms and then my legs. She would reach under every so often to give jr a tug. asked me to flip over and she crawled up and started a great bj all the while humming. she knows how to use here mouth. went on for a while and she asked what all I liked. I said get a cover and lets move to the bed. got on the bed and she got in doggy and I had to just eat that pussy out from behind. She sure enjoyed that and after a while I had to feel that pussy around my cock. I went at it for hard and fast and it didn't take long before I unloaded in the cover. she laid down on her back with joy on her face as I pulled the cover off. I asked where to dispose of it and she directed me to the bathroom. She handed me a wash cloth to clean up and I got dressed. We talked for a while longer and I had to leave. I will see her again.