Thread: You are sitting in a public place next to a stranger. . .

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar

You are sitting in a public place next to a stranger. . .

You are sitting in a public place next to a stranger. They are having a conversation via text messages. Do you read their messages and conversation or do you avoid looking at their phone to respect their privacy?

I recently had a friend comment to me about a strangers text messages. However, I am the type that would not look. Just curious what others do.
    Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Verified Companion Companion LustyBustyGina38FF's Avatar
    Dallas GalleriaJan29-Feb1 Houston Feb 1-5 MSOG DATY BBBJ Golden Shower
    Depends what they look like lol
    Dallas Galleria Jan 29-Feb1~~ Houston Galleria Feb 1-5
    Check Out New Reviews Oh2 ECCIE TER TNA TOB

Twitter Video's Clips @BuxomBustyGina

Experienced Woman & True Quality Companion - GFE Kissing BBBJ DATY MSOG Golden Shower
    https://www.bustygina.com/
    NEWBIES Welcome With Alternative Screening
    Contact @ -Web Site BustyGina.Com - OH2-p411 P21483 -Email @ sexystarr38ff@safeoffice.Com

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    Depends on how funny it sounds (if I hear them laughing or reacting loudly)...I like to laugh.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Privacy is important to me. I don’t really want someone looking over my shoulder, so unless they’re like “hey check this out”, I don’t bother. Younger people these days don’t have the same concept of privacy or anonymity that people my age and older have grown up with and enjoyed. I don’t actually understand why people would want to get up in a strangers business tbh.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I have my own life to live and am busy with that. What do I care what a stranger is texting about? I mind my own business to a degree that I don’t have time to mind others business.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Companion
    I wouldn't look. But if something was interesting - I'd look without looking that I am looking. I'm a really good actress!

Registered Female (Not Verified) elisabethwhispers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I have my own life to live and am busy with that. What do I care what a stranger is texting about? I mind my own business to a degree that I don’t have time to mind others business.
    The above pretty much parrots the way that I feel about looking at the text messages of others.
    www.nottheusualone.com

One Hour - $240
    90 Minutes - $300
    Two Hours - $400

Rates will be changing soon. Contact me to get grandfather'd in!

Registered Female (Not Verified) elisabethwhispers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    I wouldn't look. But if something was interesting - I'd look without looking that I am looking. I'm a really good actress!
    Glad you're a good actress. :)

Just have to ask. YOU're a "community guide companion?"

I don't know whether to laugh & chuckle or now, believe that God is truly dead.

Edited to add: If you truly are now a moderator on this board, then others haven't been exposed to your extreme misogyny and inability to see both sides of an equation, which is an important quality to possess while moderating a board such as this one.

Best,
    Elisabeth

P.S. My apologies, Fancy & other mods on this board. Know this post was less than polite although completely accurate.
    Last edited by elisabethwhispers; 09-22-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    www.nottheusualone.com

One Hour - $240
    90 Minutes - $300
    Two Hours - $400

Rates will be changing soon. Contact me to get grandfather'd in!