View Poll Results: What is the maximum you will pay?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hr - 180

10 10.31%
  • Hr - 200

30 30.93%
  • Hr - 225

16 16.49%
  • Hr - 250

36 37.11%
  • Hr - 280

6 6.19%
  • Hr - 300 or more

10 10.31%
  • 30 min - 120

21 21.65%
  • 30 min - 150

24 24.74%
  • 30 min - 180

5 5.15%
  • 30 min - 200

4 4.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Guys--What do you consider an acceptable rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Seldom_Seen_Smith View Post
    That's true. But chances are you can get that for free if your driving a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

Seldom Seen Smith
    Nope, men like expensive, fast cars and I have never gave a guy a FREE bj or sex because of his ride. Ferrari doesn't pay my bills. Wtf.lol...

You get what you pay for. Just a generalization, but, the lower the cost, the higher the health risk. If you’re into drugged out dim wits, keep looking for 30 minutes for $100. Nature will eventually sort you both out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Getting what you pay for may be true in general life but not true in this hobby. And the extra health risk is one of the dumbest statements I've ever read here.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Rates, I am spoiled with the Asian amps. 120 to 200. Every thing included. Always great time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
    Getting what you pay for may be true in general life but not true in this hobby. And the extra health risk is one of the dumbest statements I've ever read here.
    +1
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

In reading all of this, the only thing I care to comment on is directed to the OP:

Learn to know the difference between the usage of it's and its.

Women like to spend their time with intelligent men. Brains can't be bought. A dullard makes an hour seem like an eternity.

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    In reading all of this, the only thing I care to comment on is directed to the OP:

Women like to spend their time with intelligent men. I like money, but stupidity can't be paid off. A dullard makes an hour seem like an eternity.

The end.
    Attachment 310450

I guess I should throw my masters degree away over a typo. Im so distraught. Opps, I did it again. Damn apostrophe.

If you are talking about the Karma quote in my signature line, I actually copied and pasted that off of a website. My bad for not proof reading the internet.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 09-16-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    I'd like to put my "apostrophe" in a few ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    I'd like to put my "apostrophe" in a few ladies.
    You kinky man, sounds like fun.apostrophe in the (())

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Attachment 310450

I guess I should throw my masters degree away over a typo. Im so distraught. Opps, I did it again. Damn apostrophe.

If you are talking about the Karma quote in my signature line, I actually copied and pasted that off of a website. My bad for not proof reading the internet.
    It's "proofreading"--OOPS, you did it again.

Sorry, dude. You do not want to argue with an English major over grammar. I can do this. All. Night. Long.

Now, back on topic to your irrelevant poll...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post

Women like to spend their time with intelligent men. Brains can't be bought. A dullard makes an hour seem like an eternity.

The end.
    There they’re their!
    Be kind.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

― Lily Amis

Awww, such a cute meme. I sure did, and you didn't even intentionally bait the hook. Well played, Shakespeare. You win a dictionary!

Seductrix4U, I am sure you are a wonderful person. I do not wish to be demeaning or attack you personally. Thanks for contributing. The jousting was fun.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 09-16-2019 at 11:38 PM.

― Lily Amis

Seductrix4U, I am sure you are a wonderful person. I do not wish to be demeaning or attack you personally. Thanks for contributing. The jousting was fun.
    Deep calls to deep. Steel sharpens steel. Huzzah, sir! We live to joust another day!

And ditto. I am just an old broad who likes to sharpen my claws sometimes, and fellows just look like scratching posts to me!

Some guys like it, and some guys don't. I honestly don't mean any harm. I'll behave, sugar.
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 09-17-2019 at 03:08 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast