View Poll Results: What is the maximum you will pay?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hr - 180

10 10.31%
  • Hr - 200

30 30.93%
  • Hr - 225

16 16.49%
  • Hr - 250

36 37.11%
  • Hr - 280

6 6.19%
  • Hr - 300 or more

10 10.31%
  • 30 min - 120

21 21.65%
  • 30 min - 150

24 24.74%
  • 30 min - 180

5 5.15%
  • 30 min - 200

4 4.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Guys--What do you consider an acceptable rate?

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    So after one day of collecting data in this poll, it appears than only 5 of the respondents are paying over $250, and 33 respondents are paying in the $180 to $250 range. More respondents posted for 1 hour sessions, so I'm ignoring the 30-minute option.

Mostly I just think it's interesting that less than 15% play in the $280+ range, and yet to hear some people talk, it's the guys with deep pockets who drive rates up. So either that theory is suspect, or the poll results are skewed low. Maybe both.

By the way, there are 38 responses for 1 hour sessions, but only 34 people voted. I think some people may have selected more than one maximum.
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 09-14-2019 at 01:17 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    By the way, there are 38 responses for 1 hour sessions, but only 34 people voted. I think some people may have selected more than one maximum.
    True, I should have worded it differently. The instructions say you can select more than 1 option. I should have stated "Select the price points you would fell comfortable paying". However, logic dictates the highest price point would the maximum and, I am certain a Gent who selected 280 would not object to a 200 price point.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava In Austin View Post
    Here is an analogy: if your buddy had the means and bought an expensive high end car that he enjoyed, and that you could never afford or would never spend that much money on, would you hate on his happiness of it? Or would you be excited and happy for him? Better yet, would he even put you down for driving a “lesser” vehicle? I doubt it... So, why be that way here? And the rub is when you do that you are making the Austin OH2 forum a hostile place, which in turn limits the quality of diversity that could be had here.
    One of the objections guys (and girls) have with pricing is VALUE. To use your car example: today, the Camry and Cadillac are charging nearly the same amount. Just a few years ago, there was a wider variety of vehicles with appropriate MSRPs. Now, because there are so many over-priced Camrys, we aren’t buying new cars: we’re fixing up the ones we have and pushing the mileage between oil changes. AND it’s not good for the Cadillacs either: the Camrys put upward pressure on their price point which the market will not bear—unless there are fewer produced, Cadillacs lose their prestige and exclusivity.

Cadillacs SHOULD be putting the Camrys in order, not being disappointed that the customers are having to. I don’t dare start classifying cars into these categories, lest I end up riding the bus, but fully endorse a revaluation (by the ladies) to determine which makes/models AND features/trims have the value that justifies raising or lowering prices.

Cars don't suck cock & there isn't a pussy in the glove compartment.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava In Austin View Post
    Exactly that!
    Thank you Ellen and a shout out to V Valentina & Kitty BF...
    Regardless what your “intent” is, what matters is how it is perceived. And, Ellen noted it perfectly. Snippy little comments and post about a lady’s rate or how much$ a gent spent is just that...Ridicule. And, I find it disheartening the amount of vinegar some choose to spew around at others on this topic...
    Here is an analogy: if your buddy had the means and bought an expensive high end car that he enjoyed, and that you could never afford or would never spend that much money on, would you hate on his happiness of it? Or would you be excited and happy for him? Better yet, would he even put you down for driving a “lesser” vehicle? I doubt it... So, why be that way here? And the rub is when you do that you are making the Austin OH2 forum a hostile place, which in turn limits the quality of diversity that could be had here.
    I like your analogy love, and the questions you derived from it.

We all have our budget limitations. All of us men here should be thankful that we are able to indulge here, be happy that there are women available in our price ranges, and stop the jealous whining over those able to pay more.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This poll doesn't take the services offered into consideration. PSE is worth more than non-GFE.
    Or a cheap hotel in a bad neighborhood vs. an apartment in a safe one.

Thre are a lot of factors that determine what is reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I like your analogy love, and the questions you derived from it.

We all have our budget limitations. All of us men here should be thankful that we are able to indulge here, be happy that there are women available in our price ranges, and stop the jealous whining over those able to pay more.
    First of all, This was done purely for discussion purposes. I am VERY thankful for the ladies I see on here, and I am grateful that they are willing to share a part themselves with me. Let's face it, they don't have to see any of us. I value every lady I have ever seen and hopefully they will say I have been a gentleman. I feel I am a generous man, often rewarding good service given to me.

For me, it is not an envious/jealously thing. On my income I can afford just about any price point here. I can also afford a Porsche or BMW, but I chose to drive a Jeep and Toyota because I don't see any added benefit to me personally to drive those cars, other than the perception others might have of me because I drive a more expensive vehicle. (aka: Status) People's perception of me based on an illusion such as a Armani suit, Lambo, etc.....mean nothing and certainly doesn't make me feel more macho.

Ladies, you are not inanimate objects, like automobiles, anyway. You are human beings who are in business for yourself. It's NOT the lady....it's not personal. If you are taking it that way, then you have NO argument or anything to differentiate yourself from someone offering a lower price point. And Guys.....quit putting yourself on a high pedestal and beating your chest just because you can pay more for pussy. It doesn't make you a better man and it's actually rather lame. Sorry, but true.

It's value for the dollar spent. I might spend more than my "Maximum" at some point. I am a firm believer of "Never say never." My question would be "What are you offering to me that exceeds what I am already getting?" I could very well be persuaded to cough up additional funds. Until that question is answered, and I can be convinced I getting more "value" for my dollar spent, I will stay where I am at.

In Closing:

Ladies charge what you want for your services. No one should dictate your price point but you.
    Gents, pay what you wish for your encounters with a companion.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 09-15-2019 at 11:02 AM.

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

An acceptable rate for a girl to charge? Whatever the fuck she wants to.

An acceptable rate for my budget? I'm very comfortable in the 260/hr range. I'll take a chance on a girl with no face pics but excellent reviews that fit what I look for. And if she's fantastic, I'll see her A LOT at that price. At 300/hr I do more research and make damn sure I'm gonna have a good time. If she's outstanding she's in my regular rotation. At 350 I start to wonder if she's better than other regulars of mine and worth the extra. If my select few trusted hobby friends highly HIGHLY recommend her, I'll give it a go. At 400 I start to cringe just a but will go there for special treats, like a visiting legend who is a knockout and delivers interstellar service and I just have to see what the hype is about. At 500... I tap out. At 500 I just don't feel like I'd ever see that girl more than once and I don't see the point in that.

I have spent more than 500 for an "experience". I did a muilti-hour threesome once for my birthday with some Austin legends years ago and I've done a weekend with a long-time regular and that kind of thing.

Maybe that "math guy" could do some kind of chart that compares the bell curve of girls and their rates to guys and their comfort zones.
    A ship in harbor is safe. But that is not what ships are built for.

Quote Originally Posted by ProSlacker View Post
    This poll doesn't take the services offered into consideration. PSE is worth more than non-GFE.
    Or a cheap hotel in a bad neighborhood vs. an apartment in a safe one.

Thre are a lot of factors that determine what is reasonable.
    Thank you for contributing. Services would be a part of perceived value, and that is why it was not included.

As for PSE verses GFE. Everyone's tastes are different. Don't assume every Gent likes the same flavor as you, or values that flavor higher than another flavor. I for one, will pay more for a 100%, bonafide, GFE experience than a PSE experience. I love both, but value one more than the other.

― Lily Amis

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I admit that I am just a wee tad jealous of guys who can afford to pay more. I would love to play at least once a week. But I don’t want to sacrifice the time or value I receive now in order to stretch my dollars into more dates.

It’s just as well. If I tried to play more often than I do now, my poor old wiener would probably fall off.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    If I tried to play more often than I do now, my poor old wiener would probably fall off.
    I totally resemble that remark.

― Lily Amis

For the hour I say: (Does not include regulars or special relationships)

250 if a provider is extremely hot in the eyes of most men. (Age is included in this one, deal with it.)
    I'm not talking about BBW fanatics or anorexic lovers, I mean the toned, curvy, hot girl that men drool over and is not a lazy dead fish.
    (add money for special services best discussed between consenting parties, BDSM, Water sports, etc)

225 for a specialty provider, women who are blessed with giant boobs given by GOD but are a bit chubby, girls have unique attributes, and or girls who look better than most .. and are also not lazy dead fish.
    (add money for special services best discussed between consenting parties, BDSM, Water sports, etc)

200 for most who are not a dead fish and do their best.

180 or below Specials territory, maybe you need extra funds in a short amount of time, or you are the coolest fuckin chick on earth or a nyphomaniac who does not care about price.
    Last edited by Raikage; 09-15-2019 at 12:32 PM. Reason: deal with it

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    This is not a bad idea, Raikage, but I suggest making it: a) individualized b) built from the bottom up c) more a la carte

A) because we all have different preferences, it makes more sense for each hobbyist to make his own scale, not based on a provider’s value or any other hobbyist. When you find a girl in your range: make her a regular to lock in a price

B) if you start at the base price and add “options,” (not unlike a car on KBB) you can see what things are worth TO YOU.

C) these add-ons both add and subtract value

So, 3daygetaway might build his wishlist thusly:

Base=x
    Kissing+10
    BB(bj)+20
    Greek+40
    Cats-40
    Messy incall-20
    Difficult TCB-10

Since I want a CW session, I’ll start at a base value of $100 and I want a bbbj with a snowball, I add $ 30 to get $130, but subtract $10 because she is known for bad tcb. So, when I call her, I know my value is $120 +\- 10%. If she comes in under $132, we are in value-agreement. If not, no big deal: move on, watch for specials, or see if her other services interest me enough to raise the value equal to her rate

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Cars don't suck cock & there isn't a pussy in the glove compartment.
    That's true. But chances are you can get that for free if your driving a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

Seldom Seen Smith

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    First of all, This was done purely for discussion purposes.
    You are entitled to your reason however, I have a hard time believing that. Especially, since you have been a member here for over a year and are well aware that this is a less than favorable topic of discussion. And, it really is a moot theme because it is a known fact that there are lovely ladies at every price/value point. So, everyone is getting to have a good time = A Win/Win! And, that is a great thing here in Austin! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    And Guys.....quit putting yourself on a high pedestal and beating your chest just because you can pay more for pussy. It doesn't make you a better man and it's actually rather lame. Sorry, but true.
    Well, there is the ridicule from you. I agree with Ellen who noted: "each person has to do what's best for them and should be allowed to do that without ridicule." It really is just putting other people down, disguised as opinion and discussion. And, you are not the only person who does that on this forum. The mud has been slung from both sides of the fence here.

I stand by and back up my statement that this continued type of rhetoric and the snippy comments about it limits the quality of diversity here on the Austin OH2 forum. It was not too long ago that there was a variety of providers posting, engaging and having fun on this forum with the gents. Young, mature and everyone in-between and definitely at different price/value points. However, most of them have since gone silent. And for those who do not realize it, we create the climate and the reputation of this forum with our posts, replies and threads.
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast