Thread: So....tomorrow is Friday the 13th and a Full Moon?

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

So....tomorrow is Friday the 13th and a Full Moon?

This should be fun.....taking crazy to a new level. I worked in EMS and ER for several years. Post any interesting experiences.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I stay home and watch scary movies!

Retired Companion
    I don't have any experiences with lunar activity but there's always a first time! If something happens I'll let y'all know - other then that I'll be watching Netflicks.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!

Kidding. I like Friday the 13th. The pale Irish full moon and I dance nekkid under the celestial orb at bright totality in the deep, dark, spooky woods around a fire... just for fun.

Well, so far so good. I made it to work, survived any catastrophic events at the office, and safe trip home. I think I will order dinner delivered and watch movies at home with my son. But.....there’s still 6 hours left.

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    go crazy and do crazy people stuff! happy firday!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I spent the eve with a special lil guy watching Spongebob and Horton hears a who...lol

then I took these shots of the moon.....

Attachment 307793Attachment 307794

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    [B]I spent the eve with a special lil guy watching Spongebob and Horton hears a who...lol
    Latest season of Shameless just popped up on Netflix, if you need the antidote to Sponge Bob.
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 09-14-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Lol well today were watching
    The son of the mask
    Angry birds
    Jeff dunham
    Scooby doo
    And now King Julian

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    Lol well today were watching
    The son of the mask
    Angry birds
    Jeff dunham
    Scooby doo
    And now King Julian
    Good viewing choices!!

― Lily Amis

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    This should be fun.....taking crazy to a new level. I worked in EMS and ER for several years. Post any interesting experiences.
    This^^^^ actual facts there are more emergencies on full moons. Smart men with intelligent conversations are sexy. Got hot for a minute

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    This^^^^ actual facts there are more emergencies on full moons. Smart men with intelligent conversations are sexy. Got hot for a minute
    Another interesting stat is the increased birth rate during the full moon. I worked ER in a town of 5000 people, at a 100 bed hospital. One full moon we had 5 ladies in labor. The lunar cycle is an interesting phenomenon.

― Lily Amis