Date of Visit: 8/31/19
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 850-320-8406
Email Address: JordynKRiley@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=180193
City, State: Denham Springs, LA
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Everything but a trip to the ilses but only because I was worn out.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
Donation: $150
Approximate age of Companion: 40's
Hair Color and Length: Red and long
Smoking Status: can't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
Companion Description: Pretty lady with a little extra weight, not a BBW though. You're a fool if you let that stop you from seeing her.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
The Rest of the Story: One of my best hobby experiences in my 9 years of hobbying. After contacting her here we text back and forth before the meeting and when it was time I headed to her location. She gave me the room once I got there and when I arrived she was still in the shower. When she came out she just had on a towel. Like I said, she has a little extra weight but pretty plus I'd never been with a redhead so that was a personal turn on. We exchanged hugs and kisses and that to some mutual exploration and masturbation. That led to every activity and some of the best BBBJ and sex since I've been in the hobby. Multiple POS AND BBBJ x ? (I lost track). Just a VERY good time and immediately an ATF. She really aims to please and genuinely enjoys sex. Only mini complaint is that she does talk more than I usually care for(I think she was going through some RL relationship stuff) but her performance more than made up for that. OUTSTANDING provider!