Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Nuru, Russian, BBBJ, Mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
Donation: 150
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: Blonde past sholders
Smoking Status: Can"t tell
Ethnic/Racial background: White/ Caucasian
Companion Description: Average attractiveness MILF (no make up), Average build. VERY nice breast. See ROS for best feature.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
Average attractiveness MILF (no make up), Average build. VERY nice breast. See ROS for best feature.
The Rest of the Story: Had been wanting to see Betsy for a while. Finally got some time and scheduled the appointment. Set up was easy with verification. We both arrived a little late but that was ok. Went to the location and she was casually dressed. She was very nervous since this was our first meeting. Took a minute for her to get set up but I had time so it didn't bother me. Once she was ready we undressed and she started with a nice massage and eventually she performed some BBBJ (good) and Russian. I moved her into MISH after this, put on the cover and experienced her best feature. I had heard her pussy was amazing and it lived up to the hype. Nice, tight and hot. I had to REALLY pace myself or I would have popped after just a few strokes. Paced myself while she got herself off and eventually had a really nice pop. She cleaned me up and after some hobby small talk I was on my way. Would repeat based on the sex alone! Nice experience.