Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities: Dance, fiv then dance, hjtc
Length of Visit: About 2 hours
Donation: .2, then.5
Approximate age of Companion: 20s, then 30ish
Hair Color and Length: Blond shoulder length bob, then long black
Smoking Status: Smokers
Ethnic/Racial background: White, white
Companion Description: C**y was a stacked blonde, 5 '2'135 of fake houston stripper. She was drunk horny and broke.

Be**y was 5'11 with heels, maybe 100-110. Fake c's
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I showed up and sat at the bar like i always do. Before I got my 1st drink, c**y came up and asked if I had a smoke. I got my drink and went to their back smoming area. She and i smoked and i could tell she was a player. I got a "dance" outside where she grinded on me and,said we could do "everything in the VIP cabana" during the dance i partially fivv. In negotiation, she wanted 7 whole pieces of green construction paper. I may could have gone a bit lower, but her starting price was a bit high amd she was sloppy.

I told her maybe after another and she got mad and went inside. I paid her 20 for the lapdance.

After 5 more minutes, Be**y came up and just talked about nothing for 15 minutes. We clicked a bit and joked about masturbation, she said she did it 10 times a day. I bought her a shot and me another drink. We went outside and smoke a,cig. I knew i was leaving soon so I said lets go do one dance before i go. She took me to a VIP area and gave me a great dance. She asked if i wanted 1 more, i said Sure, and that i wasnt sure if i could get all the way home without rubbing one out. She said "you won't have to" and put her hands in my pants and took,care of,me,while a played with her pretty great mms. She licked her fingers afterwards and i gave her 50 for the dances. She said if i see hee again we can "go out after her shift" because i mentioned not doing,fs in a club because I like to get wild...