Thread: 💋New to OH2 and the industry!! Beautiful Young & BUSTY 💋GORGEOUS FACE, BIG BOOTY🔥👅💋

Verified Companion

💋New to OH2 and the industry!! Beautiful Young & BUSTY 💋GORGEOUS FACE, BIG BOOTY🔥👅💋

HEY GUYS!!
    IM JUDY IM 19 YEARS OLD
    IM NEW IN THIS, JUST WANNA HAVE FUN 👅
    I will blow your mind. You are going to enjoy every single minute with me. You will want to come and see me again!!!
    BOOK KNOW!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Oh YES!!! Welcome aboard OH2 sexy Judy!! xoxoxo
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion

How i get a verified company??

Please im looking forward to verified my account
    thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Sexy. I sent you a PM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to H2! If you will see the instructional threads stickied at the beginning of the Houston Welcome Wagon, where you introduced yourself earlier today, there are topics on basic rules, ad guidelines for companions, and the verification process. Basically, you need to ask a couple of Verified Hobbyists whom you have visited with recently to send in vouches to admin confirming sessions.

Irish luck in lust, lass!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Judy.

Welcome & good luck gorgeous! I remember when I was freshly new to the industry, it was a bit scary. If you need any help & advice, feel free to send a pm :)

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    welcome...sexy

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    19 years old and busty, huh...................? My favorite combination................. You sound tasty lovely......

Welcome aboard............ Send me your Menu and Rates..............................

Retired Site "Guide"
    Two Welcome Wagon threads merged as only one per user is allowed.