Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How are changes effecting the hobby for you?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

How are changes effecting the hobby for you?

Lots of change and uncertainty flying about in the hobby world. How is it impacting on the professionals and hobbyists? For me its just made me more cautious and better at building a better network of hobby bros and ladies to share information with.
    Good manners and courtesy open more doors than they ever close and they cost you nothing.
    CBJ Haters Militia member

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Smile

I have the phone numbers and emails for my regular providers so I am in this lucky situation that it really doesn’t affect me at this time.

I hope others have saved contact information for their favorite providers as well.

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good planning brother Myren.
    Good manners and courtesy open more doors than they ever close and they cost you nothing.
    CBJ Haters Militia member

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I’m not sure that external changes have affected anything for me. I don’t think I’m any more cautious. Maybe less. Networking hasn’t changed, such as it is. Like myren, I have the numbers for my regulars. But unfortunately I spend much more time hanging out here than I do hooking up with the women I would like to see.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I have contacts..and I have been lucky..as an old chick on the hobby highway,I have a list of repeats a mile and more long!

Guested by request
    Not sure how this will effect my business as of yet. My name is branded in Louisiana and I am well known - I hope that will carry me through hard times. I do not have a regular clientele that I see weekly like I hear most have which one would think I would have established however I do have clients that always come back throughout the year.

Verified Hobbyist BCD n0laARIES87's Avatar
    You're 2 modest Dallas. From what I read ur 'luck' is all skill.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Greyghost's Avatar
    I am off the traveled path in North Central Mississippi and now with ECCIE virtually gone I don’t get to try and connect with someone who may be traveling in the vicinity. There is only one Mississippi lady on this site so far and she is on the coast.
    Greyghost

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    I work 40-50 hours a week at my 2 part time gigs, so haven't really noticed what hobby land is doing other than something that happened with eccie. Wouldn't know what normal business really means here. 2 a week usually for multiple hours with dinner is absolutely enough for me.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Retired Companion
    Still doing great here but then again I know how to survive in the hobby.....I have been around for ages, and believe it or not I got carded buying beer today. I told the clerk I was 51 and she said NO WAY!! lol
    So I guess I still have looks on my side, as well as a winning attitude. That always helps.

Blessings,
    M.M.

Verified Companion Companion Armani.Banxx's Avatar
    Everything is pretty much the same.

💎Armani Banxx💎
    Sweet Sultry Goddess

❤️GFE, COT, BBBJ, CIM, DATY, DFK, NURUX🔥💋😘
    🚫No Greek
    🚫No BBFS
    🚫No Car dates

Reference is 100% required🍭👅 Let’s play Safe 🍭💦
    ⚠️NEW FRIENDS SEND REFERENCES TO 225-283-2036 (text only) or message me on p411(p192105) ⚠️
    Send me your screening info: Name, handle, ethnicity and age.
    3 recent references, name, number - and link to profile.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Lia88's Avatar
    No changes so far.

I have noticed that most sites that were free are now charging or upping prices to post a Ad.
    Not surprised. That's exactly what happened at the beginning of sesta/fosta. And package closure.
    🌹Sexy Fun Spanish Mami Puerto Rican Lia🌹

250hhr - 400HR - 560 HR 1/2 - 700 2 HRS

puertoricanlia@protonmail.com

TWITTER🌹: @puertoricanlia
    WEBSITE🌹: https://linktr.ee/puertoricanlia
    INSTAGRAM🌹: @puerto_ricanlia
    Provide Delights Member: https://privatedelights.ch/myprofile

TEXT🌹:985-236-8407

It has actually helped me step up my game! I had rested on my laurels with p411 & "ICKY"(eccie) as well as eros for so long. Now every day, like today I am up & atem, learning new stuff like SEO for my website, posting on all the new boards I've joined & getting to know new & existing friends better than ever before! We are a resilient bunch! Love Yawl People My People! xoxo!

I have enough contacts saved to get me through the next few years.
    I am old. I don't need to have a date that often.
    If all the sites go down, I'm still good to go.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Guested by request
    I think this has affected our industry immensely. The industry has been on a decline for the past year. All the outings that took place earlier in the spring now all the uneasiness with unreliable internet sites makes everyone on edge period. I can totally tell a difference in my business but then again I am more low key nowadays and do not work 24/7 answering my phones all hours of the night. I am taking off for the weekend. Who knows what my future in the hobby holds. I have few decisions on WHAT MY NEXT M0VE will be. I do hope everyone will be safe out there . Much love to everyone! Xoxo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast