Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Just a thought may need mulling....

you just reviewed yourself, tall and smart. I'm listening, tell me more my Kryptonite.
    Do you think reviews could be toned down some?too much information could jeopardize our safety.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    you just reviewed yourself, tall and smart. I'm listening, tell me more my Kryptonite.
    Do you think reviews could be toned down some?too much information could jeopardize our safety.
    Well, if you insist that we get back on topic, I've stopped doing reviews. When I did, they usually read like the Penthouse Forum, because I got a thrill out of sharing too much.

Nowadays, I think that's too risky, and I don't trust myself to tone it down. Usually after a session when the gal asks if I need a shower, I say no, I don't have an SO, and I always eat light before a session, so I like to go to Chuy's afterwards and eat at the bar smelling like sex. By the time I get home, I've had a couple of frozen margaritas with floaters, so if I write a review, there will likely be too much information.

Better for me to just not write reviews at all these days.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    What is the fuckbuddy zone in the hobby? Seems to me like we're all just friends with benefits. The benefits are just a little different depending on which side of the transaction you're on.

Not to defend anyone who's harshing our buzz, just trying to wrap my head around that assessment.
    I have no idea, my luv! It's on his signature line, and it's something he thinks would be intriguing enough for companions that we'll be champing at the bit to learn more.

I just found it amusing that he is cutting a wide path around "us" because we don't want to be reviewed. But I assure you, I'm cutting a wide path around someone who wants to be my "fuckbuddy" in the hobby! Translation: "Let's Do Things Off the Clock"

I like a relationship where everyone knows the deal. We come together, we rock worlds, we have a business partnership, and when our time is up, you go your way and I go mine until we meet again. We're friendly in texts or banter on the boards. But being a "fuckbuddy" belongs in the RW. At least it does for me.

BTW, doll, your posts indicate that you are a man who truly loves women. You stick up for us. You are complimentary to us. Thank you for being a kind fellow!

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    I have no idea, my luv! It's on his signature line, and it's something he thinks would be intriguing enough for companions that we'll be champing at the bit to learn more.

I just found it amusing that he is cutting a wide path around "us" because we don't want to be reviewed. But I assure you, I'm cutting a wide path around someone who wants to be my "fuckbuddy" in the hobby! Translation: "Let's Do Things Off the Clock"

I like a relationship where everyone knows the deal. We come together, we rock worlds, we have a business partnership, and when our time is up, you go your way and I go mine until we meet again. We're friendly in texts or banter on the boards. But being a "fuckbuddy" belongs in the RW. At least it does for me.

BTW, doll, your posts indicate that you are a man who truly loves women. You stick up for us. You are complimentary to us. Thank you for being a kind fellow!
    Thanks for clarifying, no argument at all. Off the clock play is wishful thinking at best. Gals can get laid by random guys off the clock anytime they choose, so it's delusional to think they can get freebies here. Not sure that's what his sig block said, but I get your point.

And I do love the women who share their lives with us here. Some of us guys just crave intimacy without complications, and we totally adore the gals that are there for us when we need them. Thanks for everything you do for us.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    And I do love the women who share their lives with us here. Some of us guys just crave intimacy without complications, and we totally adore the gals that are there for us when we need them. Thanks for everything you do for us.
    +1.......Nothing like having NSA, drama free good times with a mature companion you can get alone with....it's like owning a motorcycle and being able to ride anytime you want....as long as you put the right go juice in it!
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Absolutely they are helpful with truthful aspects. I wouldn't want to waste my time or money going to a persons home that smells like cigarette smoke and dog piss but unfortunately exchanging money for sex is illegal & a review clearly indicates the act. Change the reviews and you would have a favorable result. Omit prices and the acronyms
    Note to self: Restock humidor with cigar assortment, follow-up on service dog application, get pocket money from bank on Friday, take bath and get hair cut on Saturday! Time to go shopping for more cigars. Thanks for reminding me Ms Universal. You're a peach!
    Last edited by Westley; 09-15-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    The to be reviewed or not be reviewed is getting to be a circular argument. Those of you that want them, need them and won't do anything with out them....well...there are plenty of providers that have them so no worries. For those of us that don't want to be reviewed, there are plenty of hobbyists that don't mind.

But wait...a thought is coming to me. Ohhhhmmmmmm.......Some of you have been hobbying for years, you have seen many women, written your fair amount of reviews and read hundreds. At some point intuition and experience are going to kick in. Your internal radar is going to sense when something is not a good fit for you.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Retired Companion
    Indeed! I call it my spidey sense. And I have it in spades. The one time I had a problem with a client - I went against my spidey sense. I learned not to do that ever again. Good point!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lovingcamela View Post
    The to be reviewed or not be reviewed is getting to be a circular argument. Those of you that want them, need them and won't do anything with out them....well...there are plenty of providers that have them so no worries. For those of us that don't want to be reviewed, there are plenty of hobbyists that don't mind.

But wait...a thought is coming to me. Ohhhhmmmmmm.......Some of you have been hobbying for years, you have seen many women, written your fair amount of reviews and read hundreds. At some point intuition and experience are going to kick in. Your internal radar is going to sense when something is not a good fit for you.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by lovingcamela View Post

I think a no review policy or review on request will evolve to be the new generally accepted standard for hobbyists. From my vantage point, I have noticed some forward thinking companions being more selective in accepting new clients and strengthening bonds and relationships with their regular clients. This is a good thing in my opinion.

Even some well established companions who don't need reviews seem willing to help grow the hobby by being newbie friendly. As I have stated before reviews serve a purpose with regard to security and marketing for companions as well as admirers. However, in my opinion, a reform in the review format is needed.

I would suggest brainstorming changes NOW that can be used to more effectively create a virtual pipeline between companions and the clients base desired rather than help cultivate low level sex workers as low hanging fruit (now or in the future). Some cops are not ethical and some do not see the need to respect the constitution or rule of law. Hence, my position is that graphic reviews are a potential civil and criminal liability....change my mind.

Anyway....to anwser your question. My radar ain't worth a shit. It was made by the lowest bidder who probably installed a backdoor exploit allowing admirers to be victimized by the narcissist harpy/succubus that strive on sucking the joy out of innocent angels like me!

PS-Somebody don't need to be trying to hit hard when spanking. You know who you are!
    Last edited by Westley; 09-15-2019 at 04:24 PM.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    Reviews are helpful because some women use pictures that are old, or not really of them. If you choose to see someone it's nice to know that they're actually going to look like the person in their photos and not be completely blind sided when you meet them and see that they're 10 years older and/or 50 pounds heavier or not really the person in the picture.

Too, it seems a lot of women use the terms GFE & PSE without actually understanding what those terms means - in order to provide GFE - kissing and bbbj have to be included or it isn't GFE. The same goes for PSE - trips to the mediterranean have to be included, if that's not the lady's thing or it's extra that's fine, but then it's not really PSE and shouldn't be advertised as such. The donation for PSE includes, or should include, that activity. Reviews at the very least let one know if the pics are recent and if what was advertised was delivered.

I understand that women might not like having them done but they are helpful. I do think that the LASER, Looks, Attitude, Service, Donation, Return?, method of reviews should be used as it gives all the relevant info without going into a ton of detail.
    Just my $0.02

Seldom Seen Smith

As stated by Seldom_Seen_Smith: "I understand that women might not like having them done but they are helpful. I do think that the LASER, Looks, Attitude, Service, Donation, Return?, method of reviews should be used as it gives all the relevant info without going into a ton of detail. Just my $0.02."

This is someone that could be coordinated and developed into a bespoke template in a short period of time. I would consider implementing Seldom_Seem_Smith's suggestion in a cycle of continuous improvement a step in the right direction (as an admirer).

Bons Temps Rouler!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4