Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a thought may need mulling....

Just a thought may need mulling....

If a no review policy is enacted..... how do us hobbiests get to know what they are walking into....

What do u do???

Just pass??
    TOFTT but cant report?? Basically F@cked???
    Or is there another way gather the necessery data to make the plung???

YOUR THOUGHTS...

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iblease View Post
    If a no review policy is enacted..... how do us hobbiests get to know what they are walking into....

What do u do???

Just pass??

YOUR THOUGHTS...
    Mens lounge maybe... ask for feedback from other members on a certain provider etc. Private areas are where you can gather and share information good and bad. A no review policy doesn't mean you can't share something in say the locker room to warn others of a bad experience. Rip off, bait and switch...etc

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Relocated from RHZ Intersexions.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Accept

What do u do???

Just pass??

YOUR THOUGHTS...
    Not sure we need to jump to that just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Mens lounge maybe... ask for feedback from other members on a certain provider etc. Private areas are where you can gather and share information good and bad. A no review policy doesn't mean you can't share something in say the locker room to warn others of a bad experience. Rip off, bait and switch...etc
    These are also good ideas and alternatives. With the caveat that mens/womens areas still need to be locked down much further or else the no review policy really wouldn't help site operators much (or the community participants for that matter). There are also some other clever ways around it ;)
    -MG

What do u do???

Just pass??

YOUR THOUGHTS...
    I move on to the next provider. This hobby is not that serious to me. If i cant find a review on a provider, I move on to the next one. I don't have time to be TOFTT or risk wasting money because a provider is hiding behind a No Review Policy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovrboy_1970's Avatar
    I'll say this: I'll never see anyone sight unseen, period. There has to be some positive discussion about the provider first. If a provider has a nrp, then info would have to come from the men's lounge.

My question would be to providers: why do some of you enact nrp?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovrboy_1970 View Post
    My question would be to providers: why do some of you enact nrp?
    Because reviews have been proven to be used as evidence against us in court cases. You have the date, city, state, activities and donations. IN WRITING. You have just handed a PA all they need to indict us. So we aren't HIDING behind the NRP. We are protecting ourselves. Fancy that. Our safety is more important to us than your expectation of reviews.

My question would be to clients: Why do you insist upon reviews to see a provider? Kick it like 1979 when there was no Internet and EVERYONE TOFTT.

You have bios, showcases, websites, chat rooms, texts, PMs, forum contributions. That should be enough fodder to get you started. It's not like you're going in blind, picking up someone on a street corner.

Or being a provider meeting a client...

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    Because reviews have been proven to be used as evidence against us in court cases. You have the date, city, state, activities and donations. IN WRITING. You have just handed a PA all they need to indict us. So we aren't HIDING behind the NRP. We are protecting ourselves. Fancy that. Our safety is more important to us than your expectation of reviews.

My question would be to clients: Why do you insist upon reviews to see a provider? Kick it like 1979 when there was no Internet and EVERYONE TOFTT.

You have bios, showcases, websites, chat rooms, texts, PMs, forum contributions. That should be enough fodder to get you started. It's not like you're going in blind, picking up someone on a street corner.

Or being a provider meeting a client...
    The review serves a valid purpose but the format is in much need of reform. One thing to consider from a "business" point of view is access. While reviews may be safely sequestered on a secure server hosted in a sex worker friendly country.....the off server access link on a companion's website may in some cases be considered a business endeavor in a potentially sex hostile operating environment. This misstep may be all that is needed to provide law enforcement with incriminating information that could be possibly be used to the detriment of all players implicated.

This is why even though I DO NOT have a vagina I advocate for companions and admirers to develop a social media plan before creating a huge global unsecure digital footprint leading the popo (shitty unethical cops and over zealous prosecutors) to your and your revenue stream (your clients).
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    If a provider has a NRP, like myself, she has her reasons. Myself, I have a lot of regulars, don't often need to post ads and also have a rw job. It is in my humble opinion a NRP is not because women are hiding how crappy they are at being a provider. It does not mean anything, but her preference.

I have a handful of reviews on eccie. Personally, I don't have a problem seeing new people instating an NRP. Some men also are very private and do not write reviews or even post one post. I used to joke and call us 'The Discreets'. I've thought about loosening up and letting go, throwing caution to the wind and let myself hang out there and join the party, but then Sept 1 came so I decided to stay quiet.

My personal strategy is that I offer reasonable rates, such as with my milking table, so someone can see me and we can get to know each other first. I guess this is a YMMV approach. Recently I started encouraging reviews on Private Delights because they do not allow explicit descriptions and allow the provider to respond. I also write a an erotic blog.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Retired Companion
    You nailed it Camela.

To me it's just a preference - nothing more and nothing less. This has been around since the beginning of time. I don't think they had written reviews back then,it was "word of mouth." Which brings up an interesting question - when did written reviews start? Does anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by lovingcamela View Post
    If a provider has a NRP, like myself, she has her reasons. Myself, I have a lot of regulars, don't often need to post ads and also have a rw job. It is in my humble opinion a NRP is not because women are hiding how crappy they are at being a provider. It does not mean anything, but her preference.

I have a handful of reviews on eccie. Personally, I don't have a problem seeing new people instating an NRP. Some men also are very private and do not write reviews or even post one post. I used to joke and call us 'The Discreets'. I've thought about loosening up and letting go, throwing caution to the wind and let myself hang out there and join the party, but then Sept 1 came so I decided to stay quiet.

My personal strategy is that I offer reasonable rates, such as with my milking table, so someone can see me and we can get to know each other first. I guess this is a YMMV approach. Recently I started encouraging reviews on Private Delights because they do not allow explicit descriptions and allow the provider to respond. I also write a an erotic blog.

Thank you all for your insight.... I too believe the reviews need some reform and need to be less graphic.... I was just wondering if there ways to get info on a provider with a NRP to make sure I do not get scammed.....

But when Seductrix4U says party like its 1979....

My answer would by y play the old school Atari... when You have an Xbox one.... lol....

I mean isn't safety and info sharing the whole reason of boards like this... I was on ASPD then Eccie and now OH2. The whole reason was to know what u are walking into..... we just need to be careful and only provide info within the confines of a set ( yet to be defined )rules that keep us from getting in trouble with the @...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    Because reviews have been proven to be used as evidence against us in court.I totally disagree with you on that. Reviews are hearsay statements that are excluded in court under the hearsay rule and therefore cannot be admitted into evidence. You have the date, city, state, activities and donations. IN WRITING. You have just handed a PA all they need to indict us. Stop watching Judge Judy, it’s not real. So we aren't HIDING behind the NRP. We are protecting ourselves. Fancy that. Our safety is more important to us than your expectation of reviews. True!

My question would be to clients: Why do you insist upon reviews to see a provider? Kick it like 1979 when there was no Internet and EVERYONE TOFTT., Before there were cars, people rode horses, rode in wagons and rode a bicycle. Should we go back to that? We need to change with the advent of technology. .
    I love ya like a sister but...
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    You really need to write reviews on here and eccie. This way the providers are able to see you are verified. Now someone will say you can write fake reviews and my reply is that anyone who writes a fake review here or on eccie are always called out by the provider.

Reviews should be enough for a reference. Why, because the provider can also do a little research and contact the provider who you reviewed.

Now I see providers asking hobbyist to fill out an application or send a picture etc,. This having references before a provider sees someone has gotten out of hand. In my opinion, if a provider is that paranoid maybe they shouldn't be in this hobby.

When I first joined the hobby I gave references and most of the providers either didn't like it or would ask me why i'm not seeing them. With that said, I don't give references and I let the provider know that they can look at my reviews on eccie and here and make their decision.

This is just my opinion and of course I usually just see my regulars because this is just a little hobby that I dabble in and if I get a taker from my iso fine and if I don't that's fine also:)

Hope it gives you an idea to move forward on.

Enjoy

Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I love ya like a sister but...
    Many individuals and not aware of there rights and even those that are aware of their rights may still fall prey to overzealous and unethical members of the criminal justice system. I'm biased because I usually do't trust law enforcement, lawyers or hobbyist who talk too much. The popo works for the office of the prosecutor and the prosecutor is more likely than not....a lawyer.

Sex workers tend to be among the low hanging fruit easily harvested because some laws crimalize behaviors not as a deterrent but rather to generate revenue rather than administer justice. Profitability-One could argue this why there has been a lack of criminal justice reform regarding asset forfeiture and the use of plea bargain agreements. Foresight is more a more valuable business commodity especially if hindsight is poor.

I operate on the premise that graphic reviews create an uncessary vulnerability. No, I did not attend a school of law but I have stayed at the holiday inn express. That's just as good as a school of law degree....right?

Bons Temps Rouler!

Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    You really need to write reviews on here and eccie. This way the providers are able to see you are verified. Now someone will say you can write fake reviews and my reply is that anyone who writes a fake review here or on eccie are always called out by the provider.

Reviews should be enough for a reference. Why, because the provider can also do a little research and contact the provider who you reviewed.

Now I see providers asking hobbyist to fill out an application or send a picture etc,. This having references before a provider sees someone has gotten out of hand. In my opinion, if a provider is that paranoid maybe they shouldn't be in this hobby.

When I first joined the hobby I gave references and most of the providers either didn't like it or would ask me why i'm not seeing them. With that said, I don't give references and I let the provider know that they can look at my reviews on eccie and here and make their decision.

This is just my opinion and of course I usually just see my regulars because this is just a little hobby that I dabble in and if I get a taker from my iso fine and if I don't that's fine also:)

Hope it gives you an idea to move forward on.

Enjoy
    But.....below my alias....it says registered not verified. I don't need to write a review for a companion to see that. I would suggest that verification is not a substitution for screening by companions OR Admirers. Some but not all reviewers have been less than honest. Moreover, the references that are needed to achieve verification can treated as a commodity and sold for profit.

If a companion (male or female) will place a value on their time and sell it....is it a stretch that some companions may be unethical and sell references making the current review-reference process less reliable?

On on the other hand, the "Review" is among other things a just a counter-intelligence measure to report your secret menu back to the fleet. Any time secret anything is revealed that is normally not a good thing.
    Last edited by Westley; 09-12-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast