Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is a first time trip to greece worth for you, Men and Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by romroos View Post
    I like your style, sweetheart. Your menu is perfect.
    why thank you, good sir.. i do try to keep it entertaining ...have a great monday

"What is a first time trip to greece worth for you, Men and Ladies"

For me? Zero. Don't care. Not my thing. I've done it a few times (or attempted it in some cases) with different people in my life; it's just not that enjoyable to me. Yea it's super tight, terribly tight even, sometimes near impossible to even get inside without hurting her.

The anal muscles & cavity don't work like a vagina. It's just a cavity. The entrance is really tight and the canal is tight but it doesn't have the same feeling of a vagina which gets moist as she becomes aroused, things slide better b/c of that, less friction, it also involuntarily squeezes, expands/contracts to fit the size of the member appropriately, etc... To me there is no comparison.

The vagina is infinitely more pleasing and it's more than tight enough for me haha
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by jayrcr_13_gtx View Post
    So i have noticed there are quite a few ladies on here that don't offer trips to greece. So the question put forth is!!!

What is the worth for the Ladies for a first trip?

Gents what do you wanna pay or think is fair to be the first to take a trip to Greece.

These questions are in fun and possible help to break the ice.
    My back door is a virgin. Ive never offered greek. Dont do greek in my personal life. Ive been asked about a million times but have yet to give in. Ive had a few gents during tongue play beg for it once they realize im really a back door V. Its toooo small. Can barely get a fingertip in there.
    Maybe one day...... for a Million. Lol
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool I guess it depends on who the pusher man is.

Greek with me is mutually pleasurable every time out. Peep my reviews and holler at the ladies for verification if you so desire.

Most of it is between the ears. You gotta get a lady properly turned on and primed and then a slow, gentle start is the ticket to backdoor paradise. It's about empathy for your lover. Ask around, Ol' JS knows how to get it done.

I don't pressure anyone. I have had numerous first timers on this very board hit me up and look forward to more in the near future.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

I just recently had a session with a Gent that made me think of this thread.

Ladies....this man was better at back door play than any I have ever experienced in my life! I mean....WOW!!
    So good, I am sure that if I had never tried greek before, he would have had me BEGGING for it! With total trust that he would not cause me any pain AT ALL.

So I withdraw my earlier comment on this thread. I finally have personal experience that there are men out there that know how to do it right. Whether her first time or her millionth.

Not to say that other Gents that I have participated in DATO & Greek weren't wonderful, butt I usually have to be the guide or have some pain upon entry
    (a little pain can be very good too lol)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2