Thread: Problem submitting review

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Problem submitting review

Hi all. Has anyone heard of or experienced an error message when submitting a review that says “message too short, please enter more than 1 character”??? I have filled out all fields and both public and private comments. There’s no other fields to enter anything in. I am trying to submit on my phone, both safari and chrome. Let me know if I need to know a trick. Trying to support the community! Thanks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah it is common. Copy your review. Put in a few letters and then submit the review. Go back in and edit the review an paste your review back. That worked for me a few timed

You're in the Welcome Wagon dude. Not really the forum for technical help.

Oh, and WELCOME TO OH2!

Retired Site "Guide"

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hunteradventurer's Avatar
    That and the search functions are couple of the major drawbacks of this site but best we have at the moment so guess we better learn too make due. Would be great if there was a link to the reviews on their showcase page and the review template worked when you try too post rest of the story.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. Don’t feel like the Lone Ranger. I been fighting the pesky review gremlins since I joined here. So have others but website stability and security take priority.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It does the same exact error message to me when I write one, which is why I don’t have any. It sucks. But I just wrote my reviews on Eccie and tell the providers hey I have 40 reviews on Eccie, and I’ll review you there because OH2 won’t let me.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I thought for a moment it was only happening to me.
    I gave up and didn’t post the review and now it’s been over 3 weeks since I visited the provider.

Thanks for the tip YMB

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymb1971 View Post
    Yeah it is common. Copy your review. Put in a few letters and then submit the review. Go back in and edit the review an paste your review back. That worked for me a few timed
    Thanks YMB. It actually worked after a few times of going back just putting shorter stuff in and then I was also able to edit it later! Thanks again!