Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Screening of verified members

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    You really need to write reviews on here and eccie. This way the providers are able to see you are verified. Now someone will say you can write fake reviews and my reply is that anyone who writes a fake review here or on eccie are always called out by the provider.

Reviews should be enough for a reference. Why, because the provider can also do a little research and contact the provider who you reviewed.

Now I see providers asking hobbyist to fill out an application or send a picture etc,. This having references before a provider sees someone has gotten out of hand. In my opinion, if a provider is that paranoid maybe they shouldn't be in this hobby.

When I first joined the hobby I gave references and most of the providers either didn't like it or would ask me why i'm not seeing them. With that said, I don't give references and I let the provider know that they can look at my reviews on eccie and here and make their decision.

This is just my opinion and of course I usually just see my regulars because this is just a little hobby that I dabble in and if I get a taker from my iso fine and if I don't that's fine also:)

Hope it gives you an idea to move forward on.

Enjoy

profile has been disabled
    Quote Originally Posted by tigersfan1 View Post
    Are you up $25000 today?
    ummm if i was i wouldnt be in the position im in, but then again, im no rat, and it aint my business at all annnd i dont know anything, i didnt explain all of that situation, just went over the needed info to make the point, but im no rat either that's a fact.

as far as passion2015's reply, its the hobbiest that give fake references, do fake reviews that switch hobby names and i could go on, ohhh yea buying and selling references, that was a big one for me, that took the cake, i was upset bad about hearing about that one....ummm it's all of these kinds of things that hobbiest like trying to pull that has discredited these things, (IMO ONLY) i tried to screen with as little as possible in the beginning, i just kept gettign fucked over and i got tired of it, sooo i credit all those hobbiest that have fucked me over, to making me perfect my screening techniques.

it's the bad apples that are fucking it up for the good ones,

that and well, we now have to worry about all of le getting and making reviews and just you have no idea theres alot more involved of all the why's than meets the eye, and im sorry
    but none of those says anything about your character, cuz i went on references, the guy came 30 mins early while i was still with someone else, he got mad and threatened to out me to le, on a good reference, thats when i stopped taken them!!! how one person is with someone, does not mean they are the same with everyone else.

im gonna do my own screening, i dont want no one elses words, written or spoken by reviews that could be fake, by a reference that couldve been bought, too much shannangains going on to trust anything at all these days, so "back in the day" 22 yrs ago when i started working is a whole hellva differenct than "now a days" the price was so damn high like it is now

Retired Companion

Alien

Quote Originally Posted by MsRogueSA View Post
    ummm if i was i wouldnt be in the position im in, but then again, im no rat, and it aint my business at all annnd i dont know anything, i didnt explain all of that situation, just went over the needed info to make the point, but im no rat either that's a fact.

about the $25000 bro, how was he going to pay?
    I doubt he even has a job with that on his record wtf

as far as passion2015's reply, its the hobbiest that give fake references, do fake reviews that switch hobby names and i could go on...

right

I’ll accept reviews from PrivateDelights since providers can respond
    to their reviews on there

that and well, we now have to worry about all of le getting and making reviews and just you have no idea theres alot more involved of all the why's than meets the eye

for real... LE all over scrambling around since the demise of BP

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The $25,000 was the reward for turning him in

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;477948]

about the $25000 bro, how was he going to pay?
    I doubt he even has a job with that on his record wtf

[/QUOTE

screenshot-www.truthfinder.com-2019-09-12-09-45-23-699.jpg

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/murders/francisco-martinez

THIS is what I'm talking about, here's something that you gentlemen dont understand and i get it to ok...but because ya'll do this as a "hobby" you don't realize just what "the real" is that we deal with all the time daily. because you can only see things from a "hobby" prospective. and considering its protocol that we keep our ends of "our businesses" for our safety purposes as well as ya'lls. To be able to take a step back take a look from another prospective, your not able to. So i understand this point

but the lies, the deceptions, the "thinking" there's no reason for the things that we do and the ways that we do them, it's not to give yall a hard time, its very literally could mean seconds between life and death. This shit is no joke and it's gotten worse especially fosta.

back 22 yrs ago, i didnt worry about shit, i really still don't,.....as long as i do things the way that i do them, but even still, ya know it's always there, it's always a concern, it's bad and i know it's hard for yall to see it like this...

BUT HERE'S THE PROOF, FBI'S MOST WANTED FOR MURDER 1 AND 2!!!

NOW i would like to ask you....
    WILL A REVIEW TELL ME THIS?????

WILL A REFERNCE TELL ME THIS????

WILL ANYTHING BESIDES THE KIND OF SCREENING THAT I DO TELL ME THIS??????????????

I'D love to answer for you,,, but im wanting yall to REALLY think on this one, because THIS IS MY 3rd one ive screened and gotten something like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Guest 052621-1; 09-12-2019 at 10:02 AM.

as far as passion2015's reply, its the hobbiest that give fake references, do fake reviews that switch hobby names and i could go on...

MsRogueSA,

I don't know who you are or where you get your information from however, you need to have facts when you accuse. My user name has been the same since I've been hobbying and all my reviews are real. One more thing, I have never switched hobby names on either site.

So please go on so I can prove your lies.

dude you went and took that personal????? omg man go re read what i had stated, please. cuz considering i dont know how to do multiple quotes, in a post i went specified your post so that i could add what i had to add to it, wtf? i dont even know you like that to be taken anything personal like that, and btw, i cant see that review while you are trying to prove something, it's got the rest of the story that we aree just not allowed to see whats written about ourselves.....so that futile i guess...dude im gonna stop because this shit is insane, prove my lies huh lmfao...ok then... go right on ahead if you feel like its necessary...smh

Just making a point of not making acquisitions if you don't have the evidence. Not trying to be rude or anything. Sorry if I came across abrasively.

your point is futile i swear, umm the ONLY reason why i brought your name up.....was cuz i dont know how to do multiple quotes, yea i feel like its rude in a way, because you went got stuck on me mentioning your name and you ran into left field with it, making into something that it is SOOO NOT!!! i got my evidence i dont know what the hell your talking though....wow man!!! i posted my evidence but it sure wasnt about you, dont feel that special hell i dont know you....daymn

No worries. I do apologize.

Enjoy and play often:)

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Alright to clarify, screening is always at the discretion of the provider. We encourage it among the ladies to communicate with each other to help with verifying the gents who want to see another provider. Keep in mind even if you're a verified hobbyist, if you're seeing a provider for the first time chances are she will screen you. When you pm the proviber ensure to leave your contact number with her so when she asks the lady/ladies you've seen, they can look in their phones with your number showing up. Some ladies may not save your number under your handle for safety reasons. Especially if said provider's phone gets compromised. Gentlemen i can't express it enough, pm the provider FIRST with a greeting. It should go along the lines of your user name, contact number, length of session and time requested. Plus "current" references within at least 90 days. Even if you do not see it in the providers ad you should follow along a guideline of properly communicating your desired encounter. It's best gentlemen if you have certain things you like to do, ask the provider if she does that. Never assume what one provider does the next lady will also. That's far from the fact. I encourage all ladies to put their rates in their ads. Gentlemen please don't haggle a provider over her prices, she has them for a reason. Lastly time is important to both parties. Please be respectful of that and your session should work out for the better.

Happy hobbying everyone, stay safe out there

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Thanks, all above, for an interesting discussion.

From this end, we thought the wording in our welcome mails which go something like this:

*** If a verified home2 member referred you here, please have that member(s) PM me to confirm a recent session so you can enjoy verified status.

--- to become a verified hobbyist, simply have verified companions PM me confirming sessions within the past 60 days.

-- to become a verified companion, simply have verified members here (companions/hobbyists) PM me confirming recent sessions or confirming data here or elsewhere.

would be more than enough instruction.

No easy way to say this, but as noted in the welcome letters,
    "verified" carries a good measure of responsibility hereabouts and some legitimacy. But,

"Verified" is never a perfect endorsement or guarantee of any one in our community; you should do your own research prior to any engagement and expect the same to be done to you. "Verified" is not the same as "vouched."

LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

VERIFIED IS NOT THE SAME AS VOUCH

CK has spoken !!!

Retired Companion

Alien Cheeky...

Quote Originally Posted by tigersfan1 View Post
    The $25,000 was the reward for turning him in

(I plead the fifth)

BUT HERE'S THE PROOF, FBI'S MOST WANTED FOR MURDER 1 AND 2!!!

NOW i would like to ask you....
    WILL A REVIEW TELL ME THIS?????

WILL A REFERNCE TELL ME THIS????

WILL ANYTHING BESIDES THE KIND OF SCREENING THAT I DO TELL ME THIS??????????????

I'D love to answer for you,,, but im wanting yall to REALLY think on this one, because THIS IS MY 3rd one ive screened and gotten something like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogueeeee, I agree about the lack of vital info from references alone
    (but I would’ve cropped that photo ahhhh)

Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MsRogueSA

MsRogueSA,

I don't know who you are or where you get your information from however, you need to have facts when you accuse. My user name has been the same since I've been hobbying and all my reviews are real...

LOL

Her response wasn’t targeted at you, chill...

You mention reviews being all that a provider should need reference wise,
    and she just made a general statement... nothing personal lolol

she was referring to certain hobbyists who are truly cheeky bastards!

plz know that there have been instances of hobbyists and even
    LE giving fake references, flipping/snitching, etc...

Fake Reference

Fake Review & Reference

More Fakes

Fake P411 References

Dangerous Bro Trying to Pass With Refs

Some bros either have multiple handles OR masquerade as another fellow hobbyist...

Hobbyist Masquerade

Hobbyist Playing Games

Then, bros will flip & turn their handles to LE.
    So... References alone become useless for provider safety

Hobbyist Turning Handles to LE

Independence/Lincoln Sting

Shreveport Sting

Shreveport Sting Cont.

LE will try to infiltrate boards and such more frequently
    these days due to BP being down

LE All Over, Tougher Screening

Last edited by Phoenixx; 09-13-2019 at 12:35 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ladies sometimes getting on the phone and having a conversation can be your best verification. We all know they're no 100% security. We all want to be safe when we play a conversation can go a lot further than filling out forms and checking references. Vibration and chemistry is the best combination.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast