Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Screening of verified members

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Screening of verified members

I guess I’m a little frustrated at the moment with the whole screening process. I’ve been trying to get the screening out of the way to see a provider and none of my references are returning her messages. I even looked on the reference friendly thread and sure enough there’s a few of the providers I have seen listed there who aren’t responding. This leads me to ask about my verified status here. Does being verified provide any advantages to a quicker screening process or carry any weight in the screening process at all? Ladies, please give me your thoughts’

Here lately there aren't any guarantees, accounts are compromised, informants are used, cops can be mods these days, I have heard it all. I rather do my own screening instead of waiting on someone that is busy.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigersfan1 View Post
    I guess I’m a little frustrated at the moment with the whole screening process. I’ve been trying to get the screening out of the way to see a provider and none of my references are returning her messages. I even looked on the reference friendly thread and sure enough there’s a few of the providers I have seen listed there who aren’t responding. This leads me to ask about my verified status here. Does being verified provide any advantages to a quicker screening process or carry any weight in the screening process at all? Ladies, please give me your thoughts’
    Verified status is more for the board itself and the hobbyist. It lets the board know which members are actually active, are not guys with multiple accounts here spamming and that you are actually contributing here. For the guys it gives you access to verified member only areas.

With me you will still be required to be screened even with that status. If the system was set up like say p411 where okays/vouches showed which lady and when she saw you the yes screening would move a lot more quickly.

All Verified means here was that a lady wrore in to say she has seen you with in the last 60 days. The mods have not screened you and they tell the ladies to still do their own screening. Since we ladies can't see who the lady was who vouched for you I want to be able to contact them myself to see how the guy behaved during the session and if there is anything to look out for. I also want to know who did the vouching as I trust some providers screening process and vouching process a lot more than say some new girl or a lady who openly doesn't screen.

Ladies have also been caught vouching for clients they have never met, haven't seen in years, met at a greeting but never spent time bcd and for a monetary contribution. Not to mention some guys get blocked and banned from the site and pop back up under new handles and have a different lady vouch for them etc so I want to confirm exactly who it is that im meeting and by speaking with the lady herself I can find out first hand.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Valid points Brittany. I’ve seen providers using the same references I have used this time but this provider I’m screening with sent a message that they’ve been active since she requested a vouch and still no reply. I’m wondering if other providers I have seen even screened at all now that I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    Verified status is more for the board itself and the hobbyist. It lets the board know which members are actually active, are not guys with multiple accounts here spamming and that you are actually contributing here. For the guys it gives you access to verified member only areas.

With me you will still be required to be screened even with that status. If the system was set up like say p411 where okays/vouches showed which lady and when she saw you the yes screening would move a lot more quickly.

All Verified means here was that a lady wrore in to say she has seen you with in the last 60 days. The mods have not screened you and they tell the ladies to still do their own screening. Since we ladies can't see who the lady was who vouched for you I want to be able to contact them myself to see how the guy behaved during the session and if there is anything to look out for. I also want to know who did the vouching as I trust some providers screening process and vouching process a lot more than say some new girl or a lady who openly doesn't screen.

Ladies have also been caught vouching for clients they have never met, haven't seen in years, met at a greeting but never spent time bcd and for a monetary contribution. Not to mention some guys get blocked and banned from the site and pop back up under new handles and have a different lady vouch for them etc so I want to confirm exactly who it is that im meeting and by speaking with the lady herself I can find out first hand.

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar
    Unfortunately, there are several ladies who advertise as newbie/reference friendly and really are not. They may see a newbie but will never give you a reference. And then there are others who claim to be reference friendly but won't respond until several days later when they're sure the opportunity has passed. It sucks. For the guys who saw the provider expecting a reference, and for the ladies who are just trying to stay safe.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Be patient, my friend. Some of us have been here for a long time, but remember what it is like to get started. Even though I have been active in this hobby for almost 20 years, I still have to go through screening sometimes.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

You can try writing more reviews maybe? I always provide the handles of a few references in my initial PM, and politely request that the new provider text me when she's going to contact them, then I shoot my references a text. Lately I haven't been hearing back that they are using my references, so I dunno if they are just skipping screening or its happening without my assistance. *shrug*

I'd suggest signing up for p411, it makes screening a lot easier for members. And I also think you can screen using p411 with non member providers, though I haven't tried that yet.

Valid points Brittany. I’ve seen providers using the same references I have used this time but this provider I’m screening with sent a message that they’ve been active since she requested a vouch and still no reply. I’m wondering if other providers I have seen even screened at all now that I think about it.
    Trust me that is the worst and also very frustrating for us as well. Some ladies just don't vouch or they are catty and don't want another lady making money. Some ladies may not respond to reference requests either because maybe they didn't enjoy the session, the guys company, things were awkard, the guy got rough/threatened her etc and figures its better to ignore said request than give open feedback to another lady only to have it shared back to the client and start drama. She could also not like said provider and not want to help. I always respond no matter and will share the good and bad and many ladies won't. I always remind people that it is not mandatory that a providers give references. A lady does not have to give one if she chooses not to.. even though I think that is a shitty business practice. As a provider you need to find other ways to screen in those certain circumstances or sometimes you will lose out on business. You might also be careful if you are using the same girls constantly every single time you need verifying that can become amnoying and bothersome and could also be a reason the ladies will no longer respond as well. The point of references are to use a lady to vouch for your next encounter or two and then going forward you then start using the new ladies you see... not the original ladies you saw a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Roksana View Post
    Unfortunately, there are several ladies who advertise as newbie/reference friendly and really are not. They may see a newbie but will never give you a reference. And then there are others who claim to be reference friendly but won't respond until several days later when they're sure the opportunity has passed. It sucks. For the guys who saw the provider expecting a reference, and for the ladies who are just trying to stay safe.

Yes 100%! This does happen and it sucks for both the client and the other provider. There are quite a few ladies who chime in that they are newbie friendly when they indeed never verify a client or respond to references requests. It's always best to ask and clarify before booking especially if you are expecting verification from said provider in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post

This is all great info from BL. She hit all the main points regarding verified status vs references and so on.

For tigersfan, it gets muuuuch easier as you become more well known, more active in the community, have other new references possibly from reviews you have written. Definitely writing reviews will help. It helps promote the girl (well, so long as it's a good review) and she will be grateful. So that's good advice too.
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion Ava In Austin's Avatar
    I even looked on the reference friendly thread and sure enough there’s a few of the providers I have seen listed there who aren’t responding.
    I feel your pain :-/ As the original poster of the Reference Friendly Thread it was intended for providers (and gents) to give a shout out to ladies who have responded to reference requests. However, there have been a few "self-promoters" who have just posted on the thread as being "reference friendly." SMH...
    Rare Ink-Free Girlfriend Companion!
    Sweet, Discreet & Elite
    Lover of courteous respectful gentlemen, including
    newbies, traveling, younger & you awesome local guys!
    I do not care to be reviewed, being vouched for is appreciated.

A Gent tells me he has references, I will politely ask, how did the companion screen?
    Looking at an i.d. is not what I define as screening. A cop has a regular driver's license. No insults intended but some people don't know the real screening steps.

profile has been disabled
    i just skimmed over all the comments, a little bit i want to share something here, so far, as of today, ive done screening and have found 1) murder 1 for one person, 2) second person was on fbi's most wanted list for murder 1 murder 2 both were excution style, $25000 reward on this man, and today was 3) since 1985 through last year, homicide, up to felony THREE of burglary habitat with intent of assault and think it was 3 different stalking charges also, but wait.....he is a pilot, and had a charge of getting stopped in vehicle from OK while in Texas had no kind of tags and never registered,...ummmm

im sorry if anyone has to say anything about the way i screen, because i do look at the fbi page now and criminal records....and i mean, do you see why, i am not worried about most bullshit, as i mean we have all for the most part had our "days and times" but these kinds of things...yea im sorry but im wanna who you are, there is just wayyy to much going on these days, not to much all of what was mentioned above

i am reference friendly, i will give references as quick as possible...but because of all the lies and all of whats been going on and the fake references, i wont take the refernces i havent taken references since i read about clients and providers buying and selling references, ill give them but wont take them

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRogueSA View Post
    im sorry if anyone has to say anything about the way i screen

no apologies needed for protecting both yourself and your biz

!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Are you up $25000 today?

Quote Originally Posted by MsRogueSA View Post
    i just skimmed over all the comments, a little bit i want to share something here, so far, as of today, ive done screening and have found 1) murder 1 for one person, 2) second person was on fbi's most wanted list for murder 1 murder 2 both were excution style, $25000 reward on this man, and today was 3) since 1985 through last year, homicide, up to felony THREE of burglary habitat with intent of assault and think it was 3 different stalking charges also, but wait.....he is a pilot, and had a charge of getting stopped in vehicle from OK while in Texas had no kind of tags and never registered,...ummmm

im sorry if anyone has to say anything about the way i screen, because i do look at the fbi page now and criminal records....and i mean, do you see why, i am not worried about most bullshit, as i mean we have all for the most part had our "days and times" but these kinds of things...yea im sorry but im wanna who you are, there is just wayyy to much going on these days, not to much all of what was mentioned above

i am reference friendly, i will give references as quick as possible...but because of all the lies and all of whats been going on and the fake references, i wont take the refernces i havent taken references since i read about clients and providers buying and selling references, ill give them but wont take them

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast