Just be sure to NOT exceed the recommended dose of Tylenol/acetaminophen. Be sure you aren't taking more than one med containing acetaminophen, for instance NyQuil or Vicodin.

Overdoses of acetaminophen are much worse than overdoses of other pain relievers. Serious medical problems, death, or worse can result. You also tend to not get a lot of warning before the damage is done.

The problem gets worse if you combine acetaminophen with alcohol. 3 drinks a day may be enough to cause problems.

From the FDA:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
In some individuals, taking just a small amount more than the recommended total daily dose
of acetaminophen (4 grams per day) may lead to liver injury. Acetaminophen has a narrow
safety margin. This means that there is little difference between the maximum recommended daily
dose and a potentially harmful dose. There is scientific agreement that taking a large amount of
acetaminophen over a short period of time causes liver injury, but there are varying views on the
specific threshold dose for toxicity.[/b]
Me, I stick with aspirin, motrin or other NSAIDs unless I have a reason to use Tylenol/acetaminophen.