Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: LFK,DFK,BW,PW,DATY,DATO,FIV,MPCFS,BBBJ,HJ,COT
Scheduled Length of Visit: multi day
Donation: 350hr
Approximate age of Companion: 40
Hair Color and Length: past shoulders, Brunette
Smoking Status: couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: 6'1, 180-190lb, all natural DDD's, personality that wont quit, she has a few tasteful well placed tattoos.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? always exceeds
Would You Recommend this Companion?? hell yes

Public comments:
I have known Naughty Natasha for several months now, and can honestly say she is definitely my ATF, so anytime she lets me know she is coming into town I will always jump at the chance to spend time with her. Her communication skills and TCB are spot on, and as long as you pass screening and act like a gentleman you are in for one hell of an experience. She is 6'1 of pure pleasure and excitement, Her beautiful smile, captivating eyes, statuesque body or exuberant personality are individually enough to keep anyones full attention, but put all of them together and she is truly a Goddess to behold. She has a personality that wont quit and curves in all the right places. There is no reason to throw a bunch of acronyms around because as we all know, YMMV. I can say if you have not had the opportunity to meet this Goddess, you are truly missing out on an adventure of a lifetime. I will warn you, she does not play any games, so if you want to see her I suggest you not do anything to waste her time, because you could lose the opportunity of a lifetime in the blink of an eye.
Thank you sweetheart for an amazing 2 days, I can't wait for our next adventure.