Thread: Anal Fun ?

Verified Companion Companion

Anal Fun ?

I’m a Anal virgin looking to loose it soon to the right gentlemen
    Any suggestions? To ease the pain or make it a more comfortable experience
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-09-2019 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Image removed. NO personal promotional photos in discission topics, please!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Psycho Bunny's Avatar
    This article covers pretty much all the bases for a successful 1st and hopefully more to come anal fun....
    https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/201...-time-anal-sex

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    Um...i would send your handle to the most sensitive Greek lovers ��..the ones that actually work you so hard with anticipation in craving it then when they do finally turn you over place their hands on the lower part of your back and gently slide it in and mmmm...
    Before you know it your in ��Anal fantasy orgasmic land.
    However, out of respect to our bcd..privacy I better not. Hopefully with your post and my comment those who know who they are will contact you��☺
    I did not like it at first noe
    I can't imagine sex without it..
    Kudos to you for giving it a try..choose your first anal experience with some one experienced please..��.
    I'm sure you will ❤it!
    Lube...lube...lube...do not start asking them to just use spit until your well seasoned..☺

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yea....never done this either....would love advice and instruction from a guys side as well.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hi jaybaby
    The first time I tried taking a girl’s it was difficult and painful for her, but Every time since when I’ve taken a girls anal virginity, I find it’s best to start with a lot of foreplay, really getting in there and tossing her salad while lightly pressing my thumb in little by little. Next the most important thing is to make her orgasm vaginally at least once, during the second orgasm I get my thumb or a buttplug completely inserted, after that 2nd one I take out the buttplug slowly while using a vibrator on her clit. I continue to vibe her as I or her slowly start to put my dick in her ass. It takes some time to get it all the way in but once in and she’s cumming she never goes back.p.s. Use plenty of lube.
    I hope this helps and if you want some hands on guidance let me know ��

Verified Companion Companion Cayenne_Cheyenne's Avatar
    Sometimes i do it. Sometimes i don't. Id like to find a regular thing where hes the only one who gets the back door.

East I10 Inside The Beltway
    Available At Midnight Thurs Fri & Sat

281-671-7786
    PM To Confirm Account Then Text Me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybaby View Post
    I’m a Anal virgin looking to loose it soon to the right gentlemen
    Any suggestions? To ease the pain or make it a more comfortable experience
    I think I can help you. First you should start with someone with experience;)
    I prefer it balls deep in your throat and your ass no I don’t do anything halfway

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzguy View Post
    Yea....never done this either....would love advice and instruction from a guys side as well.
    Don’t start with your penis is the first lesson start with your tongue down there back and back up work slowly to the sweet spot don’t attack slow with wishers is the key. Second pay attention to the body language and know when to pause timing is everything.
    I prefer it balls deep in your throat and your ass no I don’t do anything halfway

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Try it with a man with a smaller penis.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Def work with a silicone based lube - your body won't absorb any of it and you'll be slippery until you clean yourself off. As others have mentioned, lots of foreplay and maybe a few shots of tequila might help. The point is to have fun, so try and do so.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Damn y'all make this sound hottt. I always said if I were truly in love I would only give this to my man. I've attempted in the past, didn't get far.
    Austin Southwest area
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    Leaving Austin soon, be back in 2025
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

I have never done anal. I hope to try it one day just to see why so many like it. I had a stripper tell me the other night that she likes it. When I said "I've never done that" she said "ooh baby, we are gonna change that tonight" I had to leave early though. gotta get up at 4am

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool I'll chime in.

The part about achieving vaginal orgasm first is spot on. Second, you do need to have and experienced and empathetic lover and plenty of foreplay and dirty talk throughout. A lot of it is "between the ears", so to speak. Take it slow. This is not the type of thing you want to rush through. The dude has to be able to maintain a rock solid boner - I can't stress this enough. Finally, lots of high-quality lube.

If you're ever down 210 way, holler at your Starbaby and I'll get you sorted out properly.

Either way, let us know how it goes.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour