Thread: ***Grand Prairie Incall*** Sloppy wet with lots of tongue, super tight and always wet

Verified Companion Companion PrincessSlutFace's Avatar

Exclamation ***Grand Prairie Incall*** Sloppy wet with lots of tongue, super tight and always wet

Welcome gents, and thanks for taking the time to read my ad!!

DFW ATF Sexy BBW Slut Face at your service.. Long dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes..
    This Irish/German lovebug stands at 5'7" with DD's and a 65inch ass, super wet kitty and a tongue and lips that will make your toes curl.

Currently located in grand prairie for the next 3 weeks... conveniently located right next to 30 and GBT for easy access.
    Normal hours of operation are between 10am and 10pm.. anything outside of this time frame will be subject to extra fees.

Short notice booking available for p411 members. Screening is REQUIRED for my safety and yours!
    Highly reviewed with over 70 reviews and 100% yes recommendations on eccie as an oral provider!! But trust me! The kitty is just as good if not, better!

100 BNG
    160 Hhr
    200 45m
    260 Hr

And if you have seen me before, Im doing 120 half hours for return visits!

After Oct 1st, I will be permanently located in the Dallas Galleria.... in a luxury 3 story townhome, just 2 streets away from the actual Galleria Mall itself!!
    I will have convenient and discreet garage parking with indoor access to my townhome, bottom floor accommodations with a private bathroom for clients to use as well.
    I cant wait to meet you! Looking forward to all the fun and erotic time we will have together!
    Attached Images Attached Images