Thread: Couple friendly providers

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Couple friendly providers

My Girlfriend really wants to have a threesome. We can’t do it with anyone we know and she is not totally against the idea of getting a provider but it’s a last resort.

Lately she has been talking about picking someone up for a one night stand. Would any providers let me pay them in advance to come to a predetermined spot, act like a stranger and flirt with us? It won’t take much if she thinks you’re cute and interested to bring you home. I’d be willing to pay the same rate even if she’s not down. We are both clean and safe so no worries there. We are in our late 30s. I’m in good shape and she is drop dead gorgeous.

Is this the wrong approach? Should I just try to sell the idea of a provider?

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    I love couples
    Your Exotic Fantasy Come True
    Email is best when looking to spend time together
    Texting can be overwhelming unfortunately
    $350H / $250hh / Greek +$100
    AmbreeAustin@Protonmail.ch

Retired Companion
    I would say -- YES - go with a provider. Why-- because she can get things started, she won't have any of that "real world" akwardness, and she can wrap up a session with everyone satisfied and happy. Before I got into the hobby I was dating a guy that wanted 3sums. Looking back - a provider would of been so much easier and less expensive - in the long run.
    Good luck and let us know how it went.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsl69 View Post
    My Girlfriend really wants to have a threesome. We can’t do it with anyone we know and she is not totally against the idea of getting a provider but it’s a last resort.

Lately she has been talking about picking someone up for a one night stand. Would any providers let me pay them in advance to come to a predetermined spot, act like a stranger and flirt with us? It won’t take much if she thinks you’re cute and interested to bring you home. I’d be willing to pay the same rate even if she’s not down. We are both clean and safe so no worries there. We are in our late 30s. I’m in good shape and she is drop dead gorgeous.

Is this the wrong approach? Should I just try to sell the idea of a provider?

The wife and i use strippers or providers. Real world girls are nothing but bad news and lead to drama. We're still looking for our regular girl as we want to find one we can get to know and actually have a good rapport with.

I'd caution on the setup you mention. While it'd work, let's be honest here, if the provider you chose was less than reputable she might see an opening for some extra money there and threaten to leak your secret and the setup to your girl. Ask yourself, what's going to happen if that happens and if you aren't ok with those results, i wouldn't go that way. My wife was hesitant about a provider as well but we had a great one in vegas and now she's on board. Maybe you could get your girl and a provider to agree to just meet in a normal place and get to know each other for a little less cash since its just a meet and greet so she can get to know the girl a bit. That part seems important to the ladies. That and they don't like mechanical so you want to make sure the provider is either into your girl or REALLY good at faking it or you might not like the results and will pay a bit later.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great advice, Strix

Verified Companion Companion Ivy de la Courte's Avatar
    Austin area outcalls, select incalls + regular Houston visits
    I love seeing couples! But I have turned down people (usually guys trying to help their friends get laid) requesting this kind of set up in the past. I don't lie about what I do and I especially don't lie to anyone who would be spending time with me.
    ivydelacourte.com

Email: ivy@ivydelacourte.com
    Twitter: ivydelacourte
    P411: P201116

I offer outcalls in Austin and the surrounding area! Incalls upon request.

Newbie friendly & I don't discriminate; screening for all new clients.
    I also offer online services including skypes, texting sessions, custom videos & more.

OnlyFans: OnlyFans.com/ivydelacourte
    Videos: ivydelacourte.manyvids.com

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    At first I thought setting it up with a provider is a great idea until I read ivydelacourte's response my vote is to keep everything open and honest.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Agreed that everything will be honest. I was just brainstorming but yeah I agree we'd need to keep it open.