Thread: Help Stop Sarah Palin's New Show

Verified Hobbyist BCD Browneagle's Avatar

Talking

Discovery Communications announced a new Alaska nature show starring Sarah Palin -- the same Sarah Palin who escalated Alaska's war on wolves and offered a 150-dollar bounty for the severed front-forelegs of dead wolves. The same Sarah Palin who fought against increased protections for America's struggling polar bear populations. And the same Palin who fought against the increased protections for the dwindling Cook Inlet beluga whales. I'm troubled that Discovery Communications -- known for their stunning wildlife-focused productions -- would choose to embrace such a controversial and anti-wildlife person as Sarah Palin to represent Alaska and the wildlife that lives there. I just wrote to Discovery Communications urging them to dump Palin, and I am hoping you will too. It's easy, just click on this link:

http://action.defenders.org/eyeonpalin

I realize that many members here are GOPers, but hopefully, you may agree that the "lady" has no place in this kind of program, not only because it is enough to turn the stomach of those of us who care deeply about animals, but also as I recall, she didn't do Alaska any favors by resigning as their governor...or did she? In any event, hopefully you will join me and others to urge Discovery Communications to find a more appropriate host or hostess for this kind of a program.
    </span></span>
    Doyen:
    (a) the senior member of a body or group.
    (b) a person considered to be knowledgeable or uniquely skilled as a result of
    long experience in some field of endeavor.

Still Looking Around
    you mean the same sarah palin that demanded that the country be lead by someone who understands the fundamentals of the constitution yet rips on obama because he&#39;s a former constitutional law professor ... all in the same speech!

HAHAHAHAHAHA she is such an asshole ...