Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hottie in Lakeway

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Reviews are wonderful for information purposes, but as stated, they don't necessarily result in member validation unless they are confirmed, so vouches are still necessary.

With the escalating influx of additional H2 participants, it would be VERY appreciated if both validated guys and gals wanting to help verify new members they have visited BCD recently (within the last 60 days) would just go ahead and contact the chief admin ck1942 with vouches. Nobody has to wait to be "asked" by a mod, and all anyone has to do is put "Vouch for ________" (fill in the space with a handle) in the title of a PM, and then in the body of the note, just say, "I have seen ____________ for a session this week/last week/whenever and am submitting a vouch toward his/her verification." If you want to be especially useful and accurate (sometimes handles get mistyped), please include a link to that member's profile.

I will accept vouches, too, and as many know, I often send requests out to double check screen names submitted by new members as being willing to vouch. However, I collect them together as a list after confirming and forward the compilation to ck for approval.

Please be patient, as staff is getting a MOUNTAIN of communications, and we are all volunteers with RW lives, too.

And about the review gremlin, here's a thread with suggestions:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?104187-Review-template-gremlin-solutions-workarounds

Thanks, and a wicked welcome to the lovely lass! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-12-2019 at 12:07 PM.

I have vouched for a few ladies and would if i had seen this one.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    i sent in my vouch PM to ck a few days ago. but she's still showing as registered and not verified

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^ Thanks, lad! As stated above, may need some patience. In the last 10 days and with changes elsewhere, H2 has seen an influx of close to 1,800 new members, not counting long inactive accounts suddenly coming to life. Lots of vouches and verifications in the queue.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by fast_20t View Post
    i sent in my vouch PM to ck a few days ago. but she's still showing as registered and not verified
    No worries, I also sent CK a PM to vouch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2