Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hottie in Lakeway

Verified Companion Companion 99kiss's Avatar

Cool Hottie in Lakeway

Hi im 99 kiss I am available now in lakeway.

Dirty long blonde hair, DD's, Round bottom, long long legs and great smile.

818-574-8846

I can also come to you. :)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD pleated approach's Avatar
    Sexy. Do you have a menu to share? And Rates?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    WOWZER!!! Come visit us in Austin.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    WOWZER!!! Come visit us in Austin. ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Why am I upside down? ugh lol Looking to make new friends! Im 99kiss! Located in Lakeway / bee cave available late nights, early mornings or anytime your heart desires. Multi - hour discounts available. Until we meet ! 99kisses

Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pleated approach View Post
    Sexy. Do you have a menu to share? And Rates?
    Rate is 300 for the hour, open menu :) Im in lakeway or I can come to you.

99kiss in lakeway ..

Hi Im 99 kiss

I am 36 years, so prob a little older than most, but that just means I know more of what to like...
    I am in a private upscale residence hidden in lakeway. You are welcome to come to me or I can come to you.
    My rate is 300 hr or 500 4 2 hours. I prefer longer sessions to get to know you some :0
    I have no idea what a "menu" is still, so I guess I do not have one of those, let me know if you do. lol

I was on eccie for a minute, with mix reviews and that is because, well Im picky. lol Thats my right too, right? lol
    I am enjoying this hobby, and don't want it to become something I do because I have to, not because I want to.
    Sure beats an office job. So far anyways.

You can reach me by text, hopefully this is where i am allowed to place my number ... :) 818-574-8846

Please be patient with me, I am blonde, and I am not as good as a multi-tasker as I should be.

Until we meet!

Love 99kiss

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Two threads MERGED, as new members are permitted only ONE introductory topic.

Welcome to the wickedry, 99! Please read all of the "stickies" at the beginning of this WW forum to become familiar with site rules, ad posting guidelines, and the verification process.

Irish luck in lust, lovely lass! -- FIH/staff

Cool Newbie here needing help

Okay I am brand new and for some reason you guys are really flakey and i havent been able to actually book an apt without something going wrong and I need a review so i can get in this website! I was on eccie for a minute, with the name 99kiss.

I am 36 5'7 130 lbs big ass new boobs blonde hair and green eyes.

And i am picky who i see but I am as fun as they come. New burner number . 512-348-2735 will give discount for review !!!!!

I am in lakeway private home (with a private pool just fyi) lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    the verification doesnt work thru reviews. I'll send a PM to the moderator to get the ball rolling and get you verified love

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by fast_20t View Post
    the verification doesnt work thru reviews. I'll send a PM to the moderator to get the ball rolling and get you verified love
    I can also vouch for her as I saw her this afternoon. Have a mod PM me if there is anything I can do

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I tried leaving a review for her three times and each time it failed, losing the entire review. Tired of trying. She is real, legit and beautiful. I hope to see her many more times. She is awful close to my house, only about three-four minutes. This could be dangerous! I will vouch for her also.

I initially was able to get a response on the old number, then crickets.
    New number, no response.

Glad to hear that someone saw her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast