Thread: Lucy512: Absolutely NO - hood rat, upsell, clockwatcher, bad attitude

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Lucy512: Absolutely NO - hood rat, upsell, clockwatcher, bad attitude

Companion's Handle: Lucy512
    Date of Visit: 9/5/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 512-355-6599
    Email Address: ?
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...n-l%26%2312806
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Location: East Austin, run down apartment complex off Springdale
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Nope
    Activities: CBJ, Covered Doggie
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour, but only stayed about 14 minutes
    Donation: 220
    Approximate age of Companion: Older than her photos
    Hair Color and Length: Bleach blonde, VERY dark roots
    Smoking Status: ?
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Those MAY have been her photos from many years ago. Lots of tattoos, haggard face, nasty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Nope
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely NOT

Public comments:
    Well, I should have known better. The cute photos lured me in... that and the promise of anal and BBBJ at $220 per hour. When I pulled into the ghetto apartment complex, I should have just left. When I walked in the filthy apartment, I should have turned around. When she tried to put on the rubber before she touched me otherwise, I should have dressed and bolted. But no, I'm a fucking dumbass... behold my stupidity:

With Eccie dropping ads and profiles, I decided to checkout OH2. Saw Lucy512's post and decided to roll the dice. (My gambling days are NOW officially over, after this MF skank). I reached out via text, she responded within a day, and we agreed on a date/time. She asked that I text "when I'm on the way" which I did. Of course, that didn't change the fact that I had to wait in the parking lot for 25 minutes while she texted "hang on" and "just five more minutes".

When she finally gave me the apartment number, I headed up and was greeted by an older, nastier, haggard version of the cute girl in the ad post. Again, I should have just turned around and ran. But no (SMH). So I followed her through a filthy, disgusting main room of the apartment with random unassembled furniture everywhere. She led me to the bedroom with a shallow mattress on the floor. I got undressed and she went to the bathroom.

So, picture this scene: I'm naked, laying on the bed, and she comes out with unmatching bra and underwear, removes both, and then grabs her phone, asks "how long"? and sets a timer. You gotta be fucking kidding me. Then she gets on her knees to perform what I thought was going to be a BBBJ (like her ad/post said). Nope, she grabs a condom, opens in and tries to put it onto my semi-erect cock. "What are you doing?" I ask. She says she does BB (everything) but for a $100 upcharge. "What about anal" Another upcharge. Motherfucker.

Alright, this hoodrat skank has my cock in her mouth... it's covered, so it's terrible, but ok, I'm getting hard... maybe I can salvage this thing. Then she starts the whole "deep throat my cock until she gags routine" which I'm not really turned on by, but whatever. So I tell her to stop, that gagging on my cock is not necessary. So, let's see how she does with some doggie. Short answer: not good. Although she's tight on entry, there's no noise, no IOP, no nothing. Godamnit!

So I bang her from behind for about 10 minutes until I get my nut. Off to the bathroom to clean up and then I quickly got dressed. When she comes out after me and sees me dressed, she has a questioning look on her face. I said, "I'm not staying the whole hour. Do you want some feedback?" She gives me this puzzled look and reluctantly says, ok.

I tell her the BBBJ and anal upcharge are complete BS unless her ad says otherwise, and it doesn't. It's fine if that's her policy, but she needs to spell it out so dudes know what to expect. Her response, "yeah, I've heard that before. I think I'm just going to tell when they get here." I say, "well, unless you want more unhappy clients, I think you ought to make your rules clear in your post. Bait and switch is complete BS. You owe it to folks to be honest up front." She's annoyed and says, "So, I guess you're pissed?" I say, "yeah, I'm not real happy." Then she say, "well, fuck off" and flips me off.

Well, that REALLY fucking pissed me off so I head for the door and grab the envelop off the kitchen counter so I can get some of my 1-hour donation money back. She bolts in front of me, tries to grab the envelop, and instead grabs my glasses. We're having this argument that I paid for an hour and that I need some money back, and she's telling me she's got "guys outside who are going to fuck me up" if I don't give her the envelope back.

As much as I wanted to retrieve some/half the donation, I certainly don't need to get roughed up by some hoodrat, gangbangers in the fucking parking lot of a ghetto apartment complex on the east side of Austin. Fuck it, I exchange the envelope for my glasses and exit quickly. Of course, there were no dudes outside waiting for me (just a bluff), but I got out of there as quickly as possible. Stupid stupid stupid. Never again. I've had a few bad hobby experiences over the years, but this may be the absolute worst. Buyer beware.

Wow. TOFTT.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the heads up

Was checking her out. Glad you posted. If in spending good money I don't want a hood rat. I would've left when her photos didn't match. That's red flag number one. Sorry this happened to you. But it helps others when you post this. Better luck next time...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Wow!! Thanks for TOFTT. Bad for you. Good for us.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Talk about toftt

She won't last long.

noxious pest controls applied
    So basically YOU made a mistake by staying. Then when you hurried to finish and leave EARLY YOU tried to steal HER money? Guys, were killing ourselves!

Hate to hear that - grabbing the envelope after activities is no bueno, though.

you already admitted to being a dumbass and letting the little head do the thinking for you; there is zero justification for trying to claw back $$ after you’ve already seen her - it only invites unwanted drama and subjects you to a potentially dangerous situation.

Part of the penalty for going through with a terrible session when you know better is the pain of knowing that you spent hard earned dollars on someone that doesn’t deserve them.

That “Buyer’s remorse” is what helps you not be a dumbass in the future (at least not with the same woman).

Feel free to disregard any/all that I’m saying, but fucking with the money after the fact is a cardinal sin - don’t do it.

Regardless, thanks for the info - she’s El Paso for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdasterdly View Post
    YOU tried to steal HER money? Guys, were killing ourselves!
    I agree. It was a lousy session and bait and switch, but you made it a million times worse when you grabbed the envelope. Live and learn. I’m glad you didn’t get killed or beaten.

Bruh

You have to follow your gut. This sounded bad straight out the gate. I'm not sure how I feel about the taking part of the donation back thing. But sorry to hear about your horrible experience. Just go with your gut next time. If you're not feeling it... bounce! Sometimes you take a L. But you live to fight another day!

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    I agree. It was a lousy session and bait and switch, but you made it a million times worse when you grabbed the envelope. Live and learn. I’m glad you didn’t get killed or beaten.
    This right here. Remember that not too long ago this happened the other way around. Now there's a guy sitting in Williamson County prison on murder charges and a provider (not from OH2) that is 6 feet under.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Quote Originally Posted by Onei5430 View Post
    This right here. Remember that not too long ago this happened the other way around. Now there's a guy sitting in Williamson County prison on murder charges and a provider (not from OH2) that is 6 feet under.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Holy fuck lmao

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for thew honest review. I believe I remember her from another site and she was bad news then.That's a PASS
    Last edited by Passion2015; 09-06-2019 at 02:24 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Agreed

Thanks for the comments. I agree picking up the envelope was not a good idea. The entire thing was stupid and so was I.

She had just told me to fuck off when I called her on the bait and switch BS, and having paid for an entire hour and I was there less than 15 minutes, it just pissed me off.

Ultimately, I hope I've saved a couple of you from repeating my huge skank mistake. Maybe I should be thankful it only cost me $220?

Quote Originally Posted by Political Skeptic View Post
    Thanks for the comments. I agree picking up the envelope was not a good idea. The entire thing was stupid and so was I.

She had just told me to fuck off when I called her on the bait and switch BS, and having paid for an entire hour and I was there less than 15 minutes, it just pissed me off.

Ultimately, I hope I've saved a couple of you from repeating my huge skank mistake. Maybe I should be thankful it only cost me $220?
    Indeed. Not an easy pill to swallow. But could have been way worse. We live and we learn bro.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Unfortunately this was just a more extreme version of something that probably happens most of the time for most people. That is, you walk out from the session not feeling fully satisfied and that your money was not as well spent as you were hoping it would be.

Forgive me if everyone already know this, but it bears repeating. The way to turn this into a positive is to use it as a reminder to do better research in the future. Use the search feature, check the locker room from SA/DFW/Houston. Look carefully at the photos and learn how to see what they're hiding when they use tricky angles. That one photo at the end of the album that looks a lot worse than the others is not an exception, that's almost always what she looks like today.

Have your gut-check radar on high alert if you're making appointments out of the Welcome Wagon. If you're not sure about a provider, don't ask all of your questions in the first communication, go back and forth a couple of times to get a sense of who you're dealing with. If she makes no attempt to screen you or ask anything about you, that's usually a red flag.

The hardest lesson of all is to be willing to endure the awkward uncomfortableness of walking out if that's what the situation calls for.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast