Thread: why

Verified Hobbyist BCD myprototype's Avatar

why

can't i see pictures on the ads?

Retired Site "Guide"
    Could be any number of things. Try this... Log out... Clear cookies.... Clear history... Log back in. That usually works.

seems to be only some of the pictures.

any advise?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Se nd CK or Fancy an email explaini the issue. I had issues like that when i started.
    Good manners and courtesy open more doors than they ever close and they cost you nothing.
    CBJ Haters Militia member

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Mostly NOLA area, but travel the entire state
    My account does the same thing, some photos show just fine, others just list the file name in a hyperlink, but clicking on it takes me to a page saying I don't have permissions or am not logged in.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Rk2, unverified gents do not have full access to all images, and if you are getting the permissions message, your next step is to get validated by having a couple of Verified Companions vouch for you by sending session confirmations to chief admin ck1942.

Myproto, what gfe said usually does "reboot" and resolve, but when you go offsite, please make sure you actually log off and not just X out, clear those cookies/the history of sites visited, and come back via a new path NOT previously stored in any way. (Don't use whatever you may have under "favorites" on your device. Just search home.ourhome2.net online and return fresh.) When you log back on, do NOT use the auto-fill feature but type your screen name and password in from scratch and check the Remember Me box. If that doesn't work, pm the chief, as he may have to tinker with your account settings.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-06-2019 at 01:10 PM. Reason: typo

[url=https://postimages.org/]

Myproto, what gfe said usually does "reboot" and resolve, but when you go offsite, please make sure you actually log off and not just X out, clear those cookies/the history of sites visited, and come back via a new path NOT previously stored in any way. (Don't use whatever you may have under "favorites" on your device. Just search home.ourhome2.net online and return fresh.) When you log back on, do NOT use the auto-fill feature but type your screen name and password in from scratch and check the Remember Me box. If that doesn't work, pm the chief, as he may have to tinker with your account settings.

did that. I'll pm ck

thanks