Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Complaints about the Kansas City oh2 board Being "A Ghost Town"

Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    What do you expect from Scorpio? Mod Power is his only joy in life. Once he got his claws on his precious modship only old scratch will tear it from his hands. While he's the avowed pimp buster, he learned a few tricks himself about the subject by pimping his own favorite, Bristol/Bristal for years on Eccie. Even going so far as to start a picture thread on her out of his own personal spank bank portfolio.

In any case, his modship does afford him a power no longer present in his loins as scuttlebutt says that his other "ban hammer" no longer functions.
    Nice to meet you, A friend of Seductrix is a friend of mine.

BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    yep! Cool!

now KC peoples lets get to havin FUN!!!!!!!!!
    We can’t have fun yet on oh2 because every word out of someone’s mouth is about the E board.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre577 View Post
    We can’t have fun yet on oh2 because every word out of someone’s mouth is about the E board.
    This post is 12 days old. Almost 2 weeks. Lol youre bringing it up when you comment. Lmao we've been having fun here. Im sorry youve yet to find it. Good luck.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    This post is 12 days old. Almost 2 weeks. Lol youre bringing it up when you comment. Lmao we've been having fun here. Im sorry youve yet to find it. Good luck.
    I know I'm having fun. How about you, girl? All that boy has to do is PICK A CHICK and PULL THE TRIGGER.

Geez, Hombre, you must be a delicate flower if my posts on a thread are keeping you from getting laid!

BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    I know I'm having fun. How about you, girl? All that boy has to do is PICK A CHICK and PULL THE TRIGGER.

Geez, Hombre, you must be a delicate flower if my posts on a thread are keeping you from getting laid!
    How many times were you banned on eccie for running your mouth?

Retired Site "Guide"
    Everyone who signs on oh2 agrees to the posting guidelines. That means respecting other members. This is not that. Hombre, you have mail.

My spidey sense tells me this MexMex50/Lubeman/LILPP reincarnated from E. Only ladies who make a date with him will know for sure when they start checking references.

If so, ladies, please do thorough research and proceed cautiously. There's a reason he had multiple handles.

If not, then I apologize for the error.

And thank you, GFE Junkie.

Oh2 is the Best you can forget the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Oh2 is the Best you can forget the rest
    I'm not gonna lie. That was some badassery like I've never seen before!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Hi sexy miss desire
    Maybe i should send you those sexy hot pics i took on our birthday playdate..lol

Seductrix....happy humpday honey!!!! Mwahhhh!!

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    FYI, this lovely lady got called a WH*RE by the E mod, was threatened to be kicked off the E board, and received an infraction for sharing about this site on E. So while she was doing good work to share about this site, the E mod was dishing out infractions for simply sharing the OH2 info. He violates his own board's rules, repeatedly.

Wonder how come the guys who spoke of different boards didn't get infractions, or get called disrespectful names? Misogynist Mod should be that dude's handle.

Ladies, welcome to OH2. HERE you will be RESPECTED and TROLLS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Men, please treat us nicely and it will be reciprocated. We don't want to fight with you. We are lovers!
    I recieved a infraction as well. I had mentioned my clients to come to ourhome2.net add and review me. Eccie sucks now and ourhome2.net is slowly growing but I love that it's not as strict as eccie.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    Seductrix....happy humpday honey!!!! Mwahhhh!!
    Yes girl, my ass will be in the air in three, two, one...

Happy HUMP day to you too, mami!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mbhoney View Post
    I recieved a infraction as well. I had mentioned my clients to come to ourhome2.net add and review me. Eccie sucks now and ourhome2.net is slowly growing but I love that it's not as strict as eccie.
    It makes no sense. If the guys write an ER that refers to another site, are THEY catching infractions for referring to another site? SMDH...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3