Thread: Complaints about the Kansas City oh2 board Being "A Ghost Town"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Accept Complaints about the Kansas City oh2 board Being "A Ghost Town"

With eccie being just a discussion board now. KC guys are kind of freaking out.

Seems All their eggs were in one basket(ECCIE)
    Even with the site being shut down 2 times still no change or thought of change. Now with no way to find ladies other that coed. They just dont know what to do.....

**There are no lack of views on this board....
    there are only a lack of contributors. ....so when you go and look at all of the co-ed and you go and look at all of the welcome section but you don't contribute at all, you're actually helping to keep "it a ghost town"

Wondering if You Should Use Tob(NOOOO) TER(No)

Oh2= the most eccie girls in 1 place

I'm not going to start using any other sites
    Ill stick to p411 and oh2. We're about to be in a time like when Aspd shut down and everyone scrambled everywhere to find ladies.

Instead of just making the switch. KCMo wants to hang on to the past and the complain about it.

Thoughts . ..??
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Thanks for the viewpoint and I sincerely hope both that it helps revive the KC area community communications and, as for the E, sincerely also hoping that a very valuable corners of the hobbyverse gets past the immediate concerns and continues as a valuable resource, too.

Happy Hobbying and everyone stay safe out there!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
    Some of the KC guys who have been around quite a while are simply amused at the guys getting excited.
    I will admit that some of us have somewhat full dance cards so we simply don't post much.
    But, maybe a few more guys will sign up here.
    I would like to thank Riley for posting a bit on eccie kc about oh2

Quote Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
    I would like to thank Riley for posting a bit on eccie kc about oh2
    FYI, this lovely lady got called a WH*RE by the E mod, was threatened to be kicked off the E board, and received an infraction for sharing about this site on E. So while she was doing good work to share about this site, the E mod was dishing out infractions for simply sharing the OH2 info. He violates his own board's rules, repeatedly.

Wonder how come the guys who spoke of different boards didn't get infractions, or get called disrespectful names? Misogynist Mod should be that dude's handle.

Ladies, welcome to OH2. HERE you will be RESPECTED and TROLLS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Men, please treat us nicely and it will be reciprocated. We don't want to fight with you. We are lovers!
    Last edited by Guest 121219-1; 09-16-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    FYI, this lovely lady got called a WH*RE by the E mod, was threatened to be kicked off the E board, and received an infraction for sharing about this site on E. So while she was doing good work to share about this site, the E mod was dishing out infractions for simply sharing the OH2 info. He violates his own board's rules, repeatedly.

Wonder how come the guys who spoke of different boards didn't get infractions, or get called disrespectful names? Misogynist Mod should be that dude's handle.

Ladies, welcome to OH2. HERE you will be RESPECTED and TROLLS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Men, please treat us nicely and it will be reciprocated. We don't want to fight with you. We are lovers!
    I recieved a infraction as well. I had mentioned my clients to come to ourhome2.net add and review me. Eccie sucks now and ourhome2.net is slowly growing but I love that it's not as strict as eccie.

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    Thanks for the viewpoint and I sincerely hope both that it helps revive the KC area community communications and, as for the E, sincerely also hoping that a very valuable corners of the hobbyverse gets past the immediate concerns and continues as a valuable resource, too.

Happy Hobbying and everyone stay safe out there!
    That's the sign of a class act. CK1942 never disparages the E site, despite the fact that the courtesy is not reciprocated.

Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    That's the sign of a class act. CK1942 never disparages the E site, despite the fact that the courtesy is not reciprocated.
    I kinda like him a little bit, growing on me. We will see.
    Save me a dance Seductrix

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I kinda like him a little bit, growing on me. We will see.
    Save me a dance Seductrix
    I'll always save the last dance for you, beautiful.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I have always been a poster here and spread the word to eccie folks to get involved here....maybe they will wake up.......patience patience patience
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    hey sexy Seductrix4U - I am also a refuge from E

Quote Originally Posted by HAG7591 View Post
    hey sexy Seductrix4U - I am also a refuge from E
    And I'm so glad you're here, baby! You're one of the SEXIEST people, luv!

Registered Male (Not Verified) The Monk's Avatar

Help Is Here

What do you expect from Scorpio? Mod Power is his only joy in life. Once he got his claws on his precious modship only old scratch will tear it from his hands. While he's the avowed pimp buster, he learned a few tricks himself about the subject by pimping his own favorite, Bristol/Bristal for years on Eccie. Even going so far as to start a picture thread on her out of his own personal spank bank portfolio.

In any case, his modship does afford him a power no longer present in his loins as scuttlebutt says that his other "ban hammer" no longer functions.