Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities: Digits,breast play,daty,dato,stripper slide, hj
Length of Visit: 1HR
Donation: $400
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: DARK BROWN CURLY
Smoking Status: NOT AN ISSUE
Ethnic/Racial background: MIXED
Companion Description: R is about 5'4 creme complexion nice semi toned legs, small round butt, flat stomach, decent natural c cups she has a round face with full lips and almond shape eyes and a perfect straight smile.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
i decided to go to PTs Friday night to celebrate my birthday solo I've been there countless times so i do my same routine grab a seat at the bar and check out each dancer that comes out the dressing room. after about a hour of sitting there i got discourage because i hadn't saw a winner that was until R came out to go on stage. I've seen her before in the past but she has since gotten a lot better looking. i tipped her onstage and told her where to find me when she finishes her rounds. about 45 minutes go by and she walks up behind me and rubs my head and thanks me for giving her such a big tip(only $30). she takes a seat and we talk she then ask me for some of my Hennessy i brought in. i pour her a cup we talked then another cup talked some more and another. she mentions that the drinks has her feeling great and shes ready to take off her cloths and ask if i wanted to join her i said yes. she ask me if i wanted to go to VIP or the sky-box where we can have more fun. those were the key words i needed to hear. i paid for those over priced sky boxes for a hr and took her up with me. before i could get in my seat good she had already came out of her outfit. her body was banging especially for someone who just had two kids which i learned during our convo. she sat in my lap and rubbed my head some more i started rubbing on her nice firm ass palming it a time or two. she asked me if i was ready for a dance i said yes and wow was i amazed this girl can really give a dance she wasn't tying to grind my dick off or beat me across the face with her tits like some of the newbie strippers. she took her time she was very sensual. she grab my hands and started to glide them across her body using my hands to squeeze her breast i begin rubbing on her nipples while she moaned most likely out of theatrics i doubt it felt that good. she then moved one of my hands down to her pussy and rubbed them across her piercings she let my hand go and gave me full control. i started massaging her outer lips she moaned some more. the drinks had her in a zone i slid my fingers down deeper and wow was she wet i slid them in more she pulled them out i thought it was to stop me but she licked her juices from my finger. that turned me all the way on i licked my finger to her phone. R climbed down ncing again she bent over and and put her beautiful ass in my face i grabbed both cheeks with each hand and spread them and stuck my face in between it was dark so i didn't know if i was eating her ass or her pussy.itold her she tasted good and i wanted to get up close and personal with my tongue she laughed and continued to dance to show her that i was serious i pulled out a couple notes and slid them between her ass she takes them and sits them to the side she slides me down in my chair she climbs up and puts her pussy in my face. i do a quick smell test but it doesn't matter at this point i have already tasted her juices. i began to move my tongue across her clit and lips she smiled and moan this didn't last long another dancer came up and interrupted us trying to find her phone. i pulled out more notes. at this point my dick is hard as a rock she notices and starts rubbing on it briefly then stops. i told her don't tease me keep going i pull out another note and i notice its only a few left and i didn't bring in my wallet so i better get what i can soon.another song comes on and she ask me did i still want anymore dances i said yes only the special ones she ask what that was and i explained to her what a stripper slide was which she said she done before but didn't know the name. i gave her the last of my notes the song came on and she unzipped my pants and tugged them down a little .she begin dancing grinding her ass on my dick i became painfully hard.she gently rubbed her pussy across my shaft then started building momentum it felt good at first then the momentum started to burn i stopped her and told her to use her hands instead she pulled out some kind of body lotion or butter from her bag she put it on her hands and begin to massage my dick with it.it was glittery and shit but it felt good she got into a good motion even spit on it a little that was far more than i could take i shot my load all in her hands and on my pants we grabbed some napkins and cleaned up talked a little more and she went on her way i will be trying to visit her again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.