Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pinkgirl888? More Like PerfectGirl!

Verified Hobbyist BCD PatDaddy69's Avatar

NEWBIE But GOODIE

Saw her today in my dreams and she is super submissive and surprisingly sexually inexperienced in terms of variety of activities experienced but a very quick study. She is not faking it! Super sweet spinner and, as i mentioned in the first sentence, a quick apprentice! Be sweet and gentle with her and help her out and you will be rewarded. She likes to kiss and i believe one can tell a-lot about someone by how they kiss. Her BBBJ is pretty darn good but you have to give her some advise as to what you want or like or so i have heard and she is a natural at the SS though still getting the feel for it since she started working! She likes sex and is trying to help pay for school! Her TCB will improve (and for the love of God, her since of timing) and will be a nice addition to the NGirl world. I am a believer!!! Her inexperience is not an act but she loves sex!

If you help her learn how to be a good lover, she will reciprocate! Just saying! And I am talking simple things such as, hey learn how to put the condoms on that I brought, it is usually expected! Once said, she obliged but needs some schooling and she will become a great spinner provider but have some patience and compassion. It really is worth your while as she has the desire to please if you reciprocate! I am definitely going back in for another round as she is worth the effort for this old 55+ dude! When i blew in her mouth, it was one of the most intense O's i have ever had and she could not stop playing with my partner afterward keeping him hard for a good 5 minutes after release. it was very organic! just saying a great 90 minutes!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is a nice addition to the Houston scene. True spinner and excellent GFE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2