Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Yellow Rose (Maybe), Miss Thick "Moriah"
Date of Visit: 8/9/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: PM me?
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: ,
Type of Visit:
Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities: N/A
Length of Visit:
Donation:
Approximate age of Companion:
Hair Color and Length:
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background:
Companion Description:
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa??
Would You Recommend this Companion??

Public comments:
Ello Austin. It's really simple, wondering if this one is still hanging out and it has been a while since I slipped through the eye adjustment doors so I'm wondering if the juice is worth the squeeze and the short drive regarding location.

On the specific side:

(Day shift?) "Moriah" Like Mariah but "More" all natural body, light skinned exceptionally thick in the right places. Let me be clear this one had massive tits, F cup territory with ease, very thick thighs and a pretty smile to boot. Usually dark curly/wavy hair but she's straightened it before, very young in the face, also was in college, might still be. Might give you the struggle bus story with regard to being new to Austin so far as the conversation is concerned, also was looking for a place. Probably spot her at Yellow Rose but who knows she was looking for more than one kind of home up there so far as she told me.

Under general recommendations:

I'm also wondering where the thick ladies hang out, please understand thick does not mean disproportionately fat. Proportions matter, and I don't really care if it is some ripleys believe it or not doctor assisted type shizz. The fake news still catches my attention. Just wanna know where the thick wild ones roam ya digg? As always info is appreciated people. I'll sit and deliver after all is said and done. PMs are probably fine if you feel the need.