Thread: Thanx !!

I just wanted to say thanks for keeping "Home2" alive!! I plan to support the site, and convince as many quality players to play here, as possible!!

Let's have fun, and enjoy the hobby the way it should be.... Nuthin But Fun!!

Hope to be meeting as many fine new females as humanly possible!! :P

Enjoy... Play Safe,

Giz
    ​Life is Tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Our pleasure!

As do many in the hobby, staff at home2 believes that one of the major lessons learned from our "careers" at the mother ship is that a bandwidth Plan B (C, D, etc.) is absolutely necessary.

home2 was organized initially for participants in the Meet & Greet geography to have assured communications. What we learned the hard way during the Feb. - March '09 blackout, caused home2 to be opened to more in the greater community.

That lesson was reinforced in December '09 and finalized the next month.

home2 soon will be available for everybody (or not for everybody, as may be, meaning those who simply cannot abide by the simple rules here -- RESPECT being the primary rule for participation here) with our new "offshore" host and new software and new services for companions and hobbyists.

Already many hobby community boards out there and more on the way, from what I hear.

The new boards no doubt will grow the hobby, but my hesitation is that they may also cause many in our community to lose track of their need for personal and community security.

SECURITY is primary in home2's mission of service and resource for the community.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Female (Not Verified) SatinSecrets's Avatar
    And Security is the most important thing of all. Thanks CK. I feel very safe and secure here!!!
    xoxo -Satin

Retired Companion Companion Likinikki's Avatar
    Thank you ck and staff...for creating and managing a safe and civil home for all of us! Your efforts are sincerely appreciated!

Retired Companion
    Thanks to all of you! This is a good place to be!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EllaInAustin @ Mar 29 2010, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Thanks to all of you! This is a good place to be![/b]
    I would have to say , any place Ella is.... is a Fine Place to Be!! B)
    ​Life is Tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid!

Registered - not validated

Thanks I'm belong!

It's my pleasure to be here at this place and to meet some chatters. Any way to be honest with you I came here just to ask yo if you have nay idea about st. Petersburg fl djs?

Still Looking Around
    I love the RESPECT rule. That has been sadly lacking on other sites.

Verified Hobbyist BCD txhuggybare4u's Avatar

I can't agree more

Ourhome2 is a great social site .. meet and great and enjoy the pleasures of life... play safe and protect our right to free speech and play...

huggybare :p :p :p :p
    I am always ready to play and have fun :-) I enjoy Ladies that gets excited and lets her body take over,,, I am a Gentleman always but can dominate if need be. i enjoy giving more that receiving .. The ultimate is having my provider to have a erotic and passionate time.. hopefully many O&#39;s,, and me also ... I love to lick, suck and nibble clit and pussy and watch a women cum:-) MMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM

Look forward to chatting getting to know u...

txhuggybare4u@yahoo.com

Have a wonderful day :-)