Thread: Libertine Liaison: Lovely Lean Latinas: Duo with Cool Curves and Sexy Spinner

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Red face Libertine Liaison: Lovely Lean Latinas: Duo with Cool Curves and Sexy Spinner

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 8/15/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email
    Phone Number: available after screening
    Email Address: YourVivianaMoore@gmail.com MeetCarmenDavis@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....ertine-Liaison
    City, State: New Orleans, LA
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, lots of DFK, convo, wine, breast worship, HJ, BBBJ x 2, DATY, Face sitting, FIV, 69, MPCFS, CG, K9, flat DG, mish x 2
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours
    Donation: Frequent Fucker Special
    Approximate age of Companion: 25 and 22
    Hair Color and Length: Carmen, straight long brown to mid back. Viviana, wavy brown to lower back
    Smoking Status: non-smokers
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Carmen is Spanish and Portuguese and a gorgeous petite spinner, 5’2” toned and not an ounce of excess fat on her 105 lbs frame. Sexy perfect tits, either an A or small B cup. Cute shapely ass and slender legs. She is young with an innocent, slightly shy look, but comes across as an experienced woman, and once she gets familiar with you, she is funny, super erotic and just precious.
    Viviana is a gorgeous petite woman with enchanting hazel eyes, 5’3” toned and slim, probably 115 lbs. Very cute shapely ass and legs. She is an exotic Latina from Central America. Amazing 34D or DD cups on top, looking big on her small body. She is young, only 22 yrs old. She has that innocent look expected for a young woman, but opens up and really, really gets into the session and release a lot of energy as she gets comfortable with you.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Oh, yes, a HUGE YES !

Public comments:
    I will admit I have a weakness for pretty Latinas so when I was told by LL that Carmen was visiting NOLA and Viviana was back from her summer vacation, the cards were in my favor so I quickly arranged for a session.

I arrived at the upscale hotel in Metairie a few minutes before the session time and texted LL. Got a text with the room number and I went up to the room. As the door opened, I heard a couple of giggly voices, and saw a bright beautiful smile as Carmen opened the door. She looked fabulous in high heels, black thigh highs and bright red lingerie draping her slim sexy body. Viviana was looking at me from the back of the room, wearing a black teddy and black thigh highs that perfectly fit her lightly tanned skin. These two girls looked absolutely fabulous. I could immediately tell this was going to be an exciting session.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Last edited by myren1900; 09-02-2019 at 11:36 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool Pics

Pictures of Viviana on these links:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2593545

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2584194

Unfortunately no pics of Carmen

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed)
    Myren, I made it back to ourhome, great to see you doing it up here.