Thread: Howdy!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Howdy!

I've visited this place a few times in the past but I finally decided to become an official member to, umm... broaden my horizons, if you catch my drift. 😉

Plus, there's also the looming fear of the plausible and increasingly inevitable shutdown of ECCIE for good. When I lost ECCIE, I at least had listcrawler to fall back on but that one eventually disappeared too. Luckily ECCIE came back and good times were here again... until I realized I had to be ready. Just in case.

So here I am! Single and ready to mingle in good old Fort Worth, Texas! Ladies (especially those of a more mature nature), I'm ready to play!

Welcome, Joe. The Fort Worth forum hasn’t seen a lot of activity since it was created, but hopefully enough guys and gals will particulate to make it what those of us in Tarrant County have always wanted in a forum dedicated to the Westoplex!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well with the way ECCIE is going, I think we can expect a huge migration over here pretty soon. Plenty of Tarrant county fish in that sea, I can tell you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Welcome to the fraternity

Verified Companion Companion LadyAnastasia's Avatar
    First of all welcome!

Try to get verified as soon as possible to increase your chance of variety. It is one of the first things I look for when screening.
    Currently UTR & available

Verified Companion Companion 69 Barracougar's Avatar
    Welcome! I’m new to the site as well, guess we are both in the get verified boat...hopefully will be smooth sailing ⛵️